Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some new structure permission options

Default Some new structure permission options

I'd like to see a few more structure permission options available...

1) Friends Only - Once selected and the button to save changes clicked a new window would popup to add player names to with the option to drag and drop names from your Player List available. Then just do a final save and only those players on that list can access those particular structures.

2) Guild Rank Only - Once selected and the button to save changes clicked a new window would popup to add guild ranks to it with an option to drag and drop ranks from the Structure tab of the Guild window. Then just do a final save and only those players within those ranks on the list can access those particular structures.

3) Guild & Friends Only - Once selected and the button to save changes clicked all guild members would be allowed and a new window would popup to add player names to with the option to drag and drop names from your Player List available. Then just do a final save and only guild members and players on that list can access those particular structures.

4) Account Only - This should actually already be in and be a passive thing but since it isn't then make it a structure option. Selecting this permission would instantly allow all characters on a single account access to that structure.

Default Re: Some new structure permission options

I like this idea. And more if they chancge the radioboxes to checkboxes. Lets make some options like :[*]Guild Rank (option for all ranks)[*]Friends Only[*]All (with a listoption for who not)[/list]And from this options you can choose more than one at same time. Would make it possible to allow Friends and guild at same time
    Enisha Dryad 190/234 Caster (retired)
    Enix Dryad 165/100 Heavy Melee (retired)
    Enigma Dragon 100/92 Helian (retired)

Unity

Morendwirh

I agree. At least the "Account only" should be a top priority option on the game fixes list imo. Really a pain to be obliged to be in a guild to use your own property.

All others suggestions would be a great plus too.

5) Disallow - Once selected and the button to save changes clicked a new window would popup to add names of those you wish to restrict access to; a sort of structure ignore list if you will. Do a final save and the players listed on the Disallow list will be denied any access to those particular structures.

yes Yes YES!!
    Structures, not the entire plot!

Currently with friends only you have to put the plot at friends only and the structures as allow allow or guild only. But if you do that someone can still stand near the structures and use it. Like the connie.

We need more STRUCTURE options.

Excellent post Snow. THANK YOU!

Sounds very good to me. Please make it happen.
    Kharuum / Caramia Unity
    Whenever an Optimist sees a ligth which isnt really there, there allways is an pesimist who blows it out.
    Giovanni Guareschi

Just as a note, #4 can be emulated via #1, in case the access to account information is problematic.

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Mithric

This is a greta idea. something that we realy need.. been missing it a long time..
    espally the Friends Only. There is a big need ofsetting the structure premissions too. it would help out alot..

Keep the Good Work =)

Default Plot permissions

Why not make a list to add some friends beside a structure who's on guild permission.
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

Default Re: Plot permissions

Apologies for any confusion caused by the last two posts, I took a moment to merge Royal's topic into the original suggestion to give the suggestion a small bump.

We have actually been trying to get some of these in since the game went live. I'm not holding my breath.
    Imayo, Preceptor of Obsidian Order on Order
    Shadowalker
    http://kalex.org

Those options are needed beyond wornds for mroe reasons than can be written in a book:) The guild rank thing wont work thoguh due to every guild creating they're own ranking system. Would need to change how guild ranking works to be able to merge the 2 in a workable fassion. It's be awesome but the work it'd take for that one I think will make it never happen, well atleast not for a very long time.
    60% Achiever
    46% Socializer
    46% Explorer
    46% Killer
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Nimk a Beer)

Ranks can have different names. But they always have a numeric order you could use for permission set.
    Enisha Dryad 190/234 Caster (retired)
    Enix Dryad 165/100 Heavy Melee (retired)
    Enigma Dragon 100/92 Helian (retired)

Unity

aye there is that
    60% Achiever
    46% Socializer
    46% Explorer
    46% Killer
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Nimk a Beer)

I'm totally pro!
    There is 'a lot of robbing' going on in some social circles on Unity. This will protect the players even better then the current system.

Currently guilds are ruined, players are dissatisfied.
    plz take a quick look at it!
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

I second the motion of Snowdownia's suggestion of Account Only. In fact, this really shouldn't even *be* a plot option, it should be automatic.If we can have but one plot/lair per account, the use of that plot should be automatically available to all characters under that account.

Flsssssh
    Blight's Redemption
    Flsssssh Rsssssst
    The appointed "Rhyming Rhapsodizer" of Blight
    Former Guild Leader of Blight's Conclave of Shadows

Quote Originally Posted by Snowdonia Honeythorn
    I'd like to see a few more structure permission options available...
    4) Account Only - This should actually already be in and be a passive thing but since it isn't then make it a structure option. Selecting this permission would instantly allow all characters on a single account access to that structure.
    I like this one (but as just "all account characters"), because I means that I would not have to register all my storage character to the guild.
    Nalrach, Healer & Guardian, Member of the "Iron Circle" guild
    Ramti, Friendly draggy trying to wake-up from long nap.

Since Rawdge is on a posting rampage, lets see if I can get some feedback for this. ;)

Bump for Suggestions to EI

Also wondering if we can get guild plot property management. Allowing the main plot owner of the guild plot to allow permission to buy the plot or for players leaving, the option to open the plot to another guild member to buy instead of waiting on plot reclamation.

Thread Information