Thread: Mods: Question

Default Mods: Question

Previously certain mods would lock threads and when questioned would say 'if you have a problem then PM Dangit'. Well Dangit isn't the admin anymore... Who is and I and I'm sure others would love to know what the mod rules are... :)

and I'm sure this gets locked and/or moved also to a cubby where its buried.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Default Re: Mods: Question

Valid questions, it won't get locked. Pm me if you have questions and / or issues with the boards. If I can't answer, I will get an answer. I have been an admin all along, alongside Dangit. As far as the rules, until told otherwise, they won't be posted. I will look into it further.

Thanks [;)]

Peaches hello,

are you the new mod in chief?

It's what I think would be the natural course of things...
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

If you've been Dangit's equal then why have you been among those that have said 'if you have a problem with moderation then take it to Dangit'? Please clarify this, Who is his replacement... :)

25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

My reasons for not stating I was an admin from the getgo are personal. Thank you

So Ms Peaches, Who is Dangit's actual replacement?

I believe the buck goes: moderators -> Peaches -> Amadan-TG

If you have concerns about moderators, take it to Peaches. IF you have concerns or questions about the boards in general and Peaches cannot assist you, take it to Amadan-TG.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information