Thread: if luca cant post here anymore...

Default if luca cant post here anymore...

... then he should take an unity herald or a person he trust to get his voice heared here on the board!

but i cant believe that luca as a studied programmer and the board team cant solve this problem.

but if he wants to post here and not only state something at irc maybe there should be someone do this job for him =)

Default Re: if luca cant post here anymore...

I'll see if I can find any info on this problem. So far I've only heard of it affecting Luca and Vahrokh, and it might just be a bug with the older version of the forum software we're using here. BTW on the topic of forum software, there's been a few releases of new versions of the forum, including the 1.0 final and some minor bugfixes since then. We're merely waiting on Tulga's webmaster getting time to perform the upgrade amongst his other duties (webmaster being one role amongst many in his main work). Let's hope that if there is an issue preventing Luca from posting, it will be resolved when the forum software is upgraded, but in the meanwhile I'll investigate and see if there are any workarounds.

perfect

maybe you can get into contact with luca per eMail and post his words if he cant login to the forum?

Thank you, Entilzah [Y]
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Just realised this still said Ice....oopsie

Luca does often have problems posting on these forums, I have even been asked to post an update from him before. However one person cant be around all the time so trying to coordinate between a set person-luca-boards can be difficult.
    Give Unity the support it deserves!

Well the easiest solution would be to post the actual state of affairs on the login screen -- this way all players would be able to see what's up, even if they do not come to this forum.

Since I also think it could be difficult to coordinate the presence of 1) Luca and 2) people to do the posting for him -- Would it be possible for Luca to create a simple website for himself and post the news there and give the URL to some people he trusts who could then look there and relay whats written there to this forum?

snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Thread Information