Thread: A new Hatchling is Born

ZoloftChaos

Default A new Hatchling is Born

I am new to Chaos, having just been born and fresh out of the shell. I would like to find many friends and eventually a mate. I do not wish to join a Guild right away, I believe one should not have to just to make friends, but later I might if I feel I am a significant part of the group.

Default Re: A new Hatchling is Born

Welcome to Chaos :-)

Feel free to send me a /tell if you have any questions, or ask in General or Dragon.

Good adventures to you!
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Weclome to Chaos Zolo you seem like some one who likes to Roleplay? if this is true then you should give Order shard a try also they are a Roleplaying shard and Chaos is not. But chaos Is still a great Shard to be on[:D]

FirieSpark

I was born some time ago, but was hidden away when the Withered attacked and my parents had to leave to defend Istaria. I finally took the courage to leave my parents cave, as i have acknoledged they will never return. I to am looking for friends and have appiled to join Keir Chet. I hope in finding a mate as well, one that is as good to me as my father was to my mother. So hello all, i am stepping out into the real world.

Thread Information