Thread: Monster Health Bar Bug

Brash

Default Monster Health Bar Bug

I finally got this bug today, not just once but many times several hours apart, all times it was fighting Angry Grouks NW of Sslanis. So I am thinking I can duplicate it at this spot again. It was very "heavy" and affected at least 25%-50% of the mobs (they'd be dead but still show some health and standing. You get XP but could not loot or target next-nearest enemy etc).

If you want me to try to duplicate next time you are on, let me know and I will let you know, that way you don't have to go there until I can confirm it is still happening with those mobs.

I do not think it is lag related as it even happened at 4AM when only three people or so on the server. I also get in this same area, odd occasional hits of damage against my health for no apparent reason.

Brash

Default Re: Monster Health Bar Bug

Quote Originally Posted by Brash
    I also get in this same area, odd occasional hits of damage against my health for no apparent reason.
    Just to elaborate on this issue; I tested to see if it was related to Breeze or other buff fading in any way (per Illy's suggestion) but that did not appear to be a factor.

It seems to happen a delayed time after a fight, when my health bar is not full, maybe after 15-20 seconds (relatively long time after the fight, enough to not seem to be lag) and I'll get about 4 "hits" to my health bar (yellow flashes and the red -negative numbers) of minor amounts, 5-20 HP, at about 3-5 second intervals. There are no messages or anything in text box, and the "hits" are not the same numbers as having occurred earlier in the fight.

I am not sure it happens everywhere. I know I've noticed it in the same grouk area where the mobs get the HP bar freezing after death (doesn't mean they are related, just that I noticed both events there).

Brash

Just an update, also getting the health bar bug on Grass Beetles, SW of Bristugo, at 7AM PST today (April13)

Staff :: Developer

Thanks Brash!

I've reproduced this on the gruoks you pointed out to meand submitted logs for it. It happensa LOT right now, on all sorts of monsters and is on the list for the near future (maybe today). Client team has been busy with the memory/lag issues so haven't had time until yesterday evening to start on it.
    ~Illyist
    ~Aru

Thread Information