Thread: The Twelve days of the Winter Festival by the Chaos MPers

Default The Twelve days of the Winter Festival by the Chaos MPers

On the first day of the Winter Festival the Withered Aegis gave to me, a blight anchor in the Yew trees.

On the second day of the Winter Festival the Withered Aegis gave to me, 2 Kwellen assassins and a blight anchor in the Yew trees.

On the third day of the Winter Festival the Withered Aegis gave to me, 3 thieving Vielo, 2 Kwellen assassins, and a blight anchor in the Yew trees.

On the fourth day of the Winter Festival the Withered Aegis gave to me, 4 crawling maggots, 3 thieving Vielo, 2 Kwellen assassins, and a blight anchor in the Yew trees.

On the fifth day of the Winter Festival the Withered Aegis gave to me, 5 FPS, 4 crawling maggots, 3 thieving Vielo, 2 Kwellen assassins, and a blight anchor in the Yew trees.

On the sixth day of the Winter Festival the Withered Aegis gave to me, 6 CTDs, 5 FPS, 4 crawling maggots, 3 thieving Vielo, 2 Kwellen assassins, and a blight anchor in the Yew trees.

On the seventh day of the Winter Festival the Withered Aegis gave to me, 7 Wraiths a floating, 6 CTDs, 5 FPS, 4 crawling maggots, 3 thieving Vielo, 2 Kwellen assassins, and a blight anchor in the Yew trees.

On the eighth day of the Winter Festival the Withered Aegis gave to me, 8 Ghosts a wailing, 7 Wraiths a floating, 6 CTDs, 5 FPS, 4 crawling maggots, 3 thieving Vielo, 2 Kwellen assassins, and a blight anchor in the Yew trees.

On the ninth day of the Winter Festival the Withered Aegis gave to me, 9 more death points, 8 Ghosts a wailing, 7 Wraiths a floating, 6 CTDs, 5 FPS, 4 crawling maggots, 3 thieving Vielo, 2 Kwellen assassins, and a blight anchor in the Yew trees.

On the tenth day of the Winter Festival the Withered Aegis gave to me, 10 mobs a warping, 9 more death points, 8 Ghosts a wailing, 7 Wraiths a floating, 6 CTDs, 5 FPS, 4 crawling maggots, 3 thieving Vielo, 2 Kwellen assassins, and a blight anchor in the Yew trees.

On the eleventh day of the Winter Festival the Withered Aegis gave to me, 11 Blights a blighting, 10 mobs a warping, 9 more death points, 8 Ghosts a wailing, 7 Wraiths a floating, 6 CTDs, 5 FPS, 4 crawling maggots, 3 thieving Vielo, 2 Kwellen assassins, and a blight anchor in the Yew trees.

On the twelveth day of the Winter Festival the Withered Aegis gave to me, 12 more snowballs, 11 Blights a blighting, 10 mobs a warping, 9 more death points, 8 Ghosts a wailing, 7 Wraiths a floating, 6 CTDs, 5 FPS, 4 crawling maggots, 3 thieving Vielo, 2 Kwellen assassins...

and a blight anchor in the Yew trees.

Default Re: The Twelve days of the Winter Festival by the Chaos MPers

I'd say 12 weeks ma'am, but its been even longer than that... love your song there... :)
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Quote Originally Posted by Snowdonia Honeythorn
    ...5 FPS...
    lololol[:P]

ROFL!!

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."
    - Albert Einstein

]:=8)

Regards;
    --------->Hasai

"I feel like a fugitive from the Law of Averages."

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor
    I'd say 12 weeks ma'am, but its been even longer than that... love your song there... [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]
    hehe Yeah, day 1, 5, and 12 were mine and I was telling MP yesterday after we finished it and I posted it that in hindsight I prolly shoulda made 12 12 more months of the Winter Festival but aw well, snowballs will do. ;)

*BUMP*

Cuz I don't want this getting insta-archived. : P

mmmmm.. snowballs chance in (censored), eh?
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Ok, I like the cadence on the last part, but just HOW did you fit Withered Aegis and Winter Festival in for "sweetheart" and "Christmas"?

Other than that, it's hilarious!
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

You gotta run em together sorta thing.. Say Withered and Winter really fast running on into Aegis and Festival. /nodnods knowledgeably

A work of art......

Rainbow

I just like how many times the number 12 shows up in this thread.

:)
    Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!
    Twelvebagger's Mistress (pinkie!)
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Beer to NimK)

5 FPS.

ROFL!

That's awesome!!
    Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!
    Twelvebagger's Mistress (pinkie!)
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Beer to NimK)

Runtus

Very nice [Y]

Thread Information