Thread: Dragon Breath

Default Dragon Breath

You never know what you can find while diging in the HZ folder like a whole bunch of dragon breath effects[:D]

Bubble Breath

Purple Haze

Red glare

Spirit skull

stars breath 2

star breath

Swoosh Breath

yellow breath

the breaths were only visuale, only for show I did not recive any speicial bonous incase any one is wondering.

I also noticed and tried a bunch of what seemed were a bunch of different tpyes of ball attacks (flaming ball, lighting ball so on and so on) I never did get them to worrk on prime bolt only was able to get them to come out when i did a flame attack and they went to fast to take a shot of them.

hope you dragons like the pics mabye one day we will have these new breath weapons in game :)

Default Re: Dragon Breath

As I black dragon I really love the Purple haze or Spirit skull breath. That would look cool coming from me and the stars 2 looks like a really nice ice breath of fire to me. How did you change them? I may have to start going in and make a change so I can get those breaths for me at least.

A couple things:

First, I don't think those are meant to be breath weapons, as you can take any old translucent texture (even one of your own making) and slap it in there to be used as a breath weapon. "Breath Weapon" is just a trick of the particle system to paint and overlay multiple copies of a texture moving along a preset path, and then fading. Turn on wireframe mode and you will see it.

Second, I would suggest that, if you are bothering to turn the screenshots into JPEGs, that you also go ahead and use a compression/quality setting other than 0%/100%. 500-600kb JPEGs is just painful. Try 25%/75% or even 10%/90%. It won't suffer enough loss at either of those settings to be noticeable, and you will get filesizes in the 50-100k range.

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Did you ever manage to kill that winter mountain wolf????????????

G-wiz.

phar I did not paste any color pattern over the fire breath...infact I dont think there are color patterns I belive they are all codded colors and all
    if you head here
    C:\Program Files\Artifact Entertainment\Horizons\Resources\definitions\effec tsbin
    you will see the many breath and ball attacks

deth; its a bit hard to explain I am not the best at explaining stuff ill post later on how to do it when i got more time.

guaren: yep and he was tasty to

Thread Information