Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HI everyone

Default Re: HI everyone

Aye, you must subscribe to keep playing.

One thing you might want to consider would be to talk to your father about your computer's capabilities and the game's suggested specs. It is possible that your system isn't up to running Horizons; if that's the case, it would be better to know before trying to do the download.

You could also try to get your father interested in playing. [:D] On the good side, it would almost guarentee a hardware upgrade. The downside is that you'd probably get less playing time if he really likes the game. [;)]
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcellus
    Go to http://www.google.com and type in "Free MMORPG".
    http://www.graalonline.com is a good example of a kinda-free online game. I spent a little time with that before realizing it wasn't going anywhere. Of course, anything you can play for free tends to be horribly ugly, unbalanced, and filled with idiots.

If I were you, I'd try and see about saving up the ~800 bucks required to get a new computer with a nice video card (Radeon Xxxx or an nVidia GeForce 6x00) and plenty of memory (512-1024MB). There are plenty of good deals on the interenet, and I'll even go so far as to say Dell makes a decent machine for folk without any real technological experience and not much money.

Hate to say it, but over time things are just going to get worse if you. Franky I'm surprised you can run a cheesey java game like Runescape all that well.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

Teara

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingOtter
    Aye, you must subscribe to keep playing.

One thing you might want to consider would be to talk to your father about your computer's capabilities and the game's suggested specs. It is possible that your system isn't up to running Horizons; if that's the case, it would be better to know before trying to do the download.

You could also try to get your father interested in playing. [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img] On the good side, it would almost guarentee a hardware upgrade. The downside is that you'd probably get less playing time if he really likes the game. [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]

eheh funny [:P] dad really doesnt have time for games though.. really he has many other things to worry about he wont upgrade my computer without a good or strong reason. but i guess when i finaly get him to buy world of warcraft with out telling him the system require ments [8o|] he will be forced to upgrade my computer or look at the 50 bucks he wasted [;)]

You can also download Horizons for free, or buy it in a store for about ten bucks. If your father has purchased $4,000 bucks worth of software he doesn't use, one idea would be to hock the stuff on eBay and try to wrangle up enough money for a new machine.

Otherwise... I don't think there is much more we can say.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

Quote Originally Posted by Teara
    but i guess when i finaly get him to buy world of warcraft with out telling him the system require ments [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-39.gif[/img] he will be forced to upgrade my computer or look at the 50 bucks he wasted [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]
    Then allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your purchase of a $50.00 drink coaster. [B]
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Teara

sorry about that i double posted

Teara

Quote Originally Posted by Hal`cyon Sskyler
    [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Pharcellus wrote:
    Go to http://www.google.com and type in "Free MMORPG".

http://www.graalonline.com is a good example of a kinda-free online game. I spent a little time with that before realizing it wasn't going anywhere. Of course, anything you can play for free tends to be horribly ugly, unbalanced, and filled with idiots.

If I were you, I'd try and see about saving up the ~800 bucks required to get a new computer with a nice video card (Radeon Xxxx or an nVidia GeForce 6x00) and plenty of memory (512-1024MB). There are plenty of good deals on the interenet, and I'll even go so far as to say Dell makes a decent machine for folk without any real technological experience and not much money.

Hate to say it, but over time things are just going to get worse if you. Franky I'm surprised you can run a cheesey java game like Runescape all that well.
    first off im 12. my dad isnt going to waste 800 bucks on abrand new computer.

he buys tools and a old pc anda screenand makes computerby hand. the MHz is way below mine .

and yeah almost any free online game seems to be crapy game play. example. [N]NEOPETS[N] *pukes*

i have heard of this other online game called ragnarok online. what is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Teara
    i have heard of this other online game called ragnarok online. what is it?
    http://www.ragnarokonline.com/

http://www.google.com is your friend. This game you might be able to pull off, but it's not much to look at, and from my experience not much of anything. Worth a shot if you want to try it.

Also, eventually you may find yourself with a newer used computer. If it meets the specs for Horizons, I recommend you come back and give us a try.
    Is it today?
    "No."

Teara

well i when i played runescape it didnt lag badly it played pretty well. but when i played puzzle pirates. (which is a lame game by da way) it lagged pretty annoyingly even doe it didnt have much content than runescape

any way thanks for ye help every one. and the suggested web sites. i'll check them out cheers for the coaster lol [B]

Well hun, I hate to say it but, you cann't play Hz or WOW or any of the newest games out with your hardware. You need a whole new comp to do it. Simply put your stuff is way to slow and small (outdated). Sry and good luck.

You can also get HZ from ebay for 99 cents plus $5 shipping!! [^o)]

Thread Information