Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Design Preview 4/13/2005

Manga

Default Design Preview 4/13/2005

Time again for another Design Preview, this time we have decided to change things up a bit. We have compiled a list of upcoming content changes and updates located in one place. We are also giving the players a behind the scenes look at some of the new content we have planned for Horizons that is in various stages of development. We hope to keep this list updated with each Content Update we release as well as new content as it is created.

The Design Preview is located here and please feel free to post feedback below.

Sincerely,
    The Horizons Design Team

Default Re: Design Preview 4/13/2005

" Coming soon to Blight The following items are in the readying stages for release to the Blight Server.

Spell Book Limit Increases"

bless you Manga

=^.^=

Got Cowbell?

Uh wow![:O]
    Bori Grimbattle --->The Dwarf
    Sinistre Azazael---> The Fiend
    Adramaleck Flerious--->The Dragon

~Mystic Blades~
    ~Jambi,Order~

hmm...

you guys just may get me to come back full time yet....

very nice stuff in the works.
    Got Cowbell?

wow, I cannot wait to see more info on this stuff.

Thanks.
    torvos: shadow/chaos shard (on vacation)
    100 mage/100 wizard/100 sorcerer/100 conjuror
    96 chaos warrior
    100 enchanter & member of the dark council

Explorer 86%, Socializer 46%,
    Killer 40%, Achiever 26%

A good read. I like the format as well.

I look forward to the spellbook increase as well as the release of more epic spells (amongst other things).

Padded handwraps will be a good addition to fill the gap.

Kwellen Hide armour...sounds interesting
    Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

Ummmm? :: blinks :: Whaaaa?

Dragon lairs?In development? What is being done toboost their priority to match DB's words back in October 2004?

Same with crystals. I remember those being talked about and referred to lots. Thought they were higher priority too.

But at least will get this Emblem Equipment Slot. Will add to roleplay I'm sure for all races.

Could you subdivide those 3 sections - as in added new content and added unfininished-at-release content?
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

Most important thing I think is, "Yes, somebody over there is finally listening."

Spell Book Limit Increases

Formula Book Limit Increases

Human Workshop with 1 Machine Location Attachment to be used with a variety of machines including the much requested Kiln Machine
    Just examples. But these have been two off the biggest "design" gripes I've been seeing on the boards lately.

PersonalJustice the Demon Slayer - Chaos

Master Crafter: 1900 Levels

WTB Undead Legions. Paying $12.95/month

I agree whole-heartedly with PJ. And not only are they listening, but they're listening to the "right" things too.

Very very encouraging.

____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

*falls from her chair*

WOW! Really nice things you are working on at the moment.
    I cannot wait until they get life. [Y]
    Susan - Lvl 85 Tink and many, many other crafting classes
    Andarielle - Lvl 100 Adv / Lvl 100 Cra Dragoness

Former ICE

Hello Manga.

All looks promissing I think except the house storage. Well its nice that the bulk increases but the biggest problem for us at Kushan Sogd, Unity is the item limit wich forces us now to destroy nice and good looking design to build several houses at the same lots. We cant store the number of items that we want to store.
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

:o
    My praise is not needed, but I offer it. Awesome job with the layout of the preview, and I hope this can roll into a regular update.
    ~=Seikojin=~
    Horizons suggestions
    Dragon ideas
    Ill say it over and over until it is addressed...
    Take your suggestions here . Submit a help request and choose feedback from the list. They cannot ignore their inbox.

Changes to the requirements for the materials for Journeyman and Expert Metal Bar

(More information to follow)

hmmmm... wonder what that means? thoughts?
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

yeah i was thinking about that too...
    hope they make it easier to make steel bars and cobalt bars. and not make it harder to make mithril bars...
    Ular Naga

Proud "Handy Man" of the -Dark Saga-
    Unity Shard

"First i followed the light then the blight, but suddenly nature showed me the path to walk"

Sounds really great to me! And i am happy that you prove you listen to the Players and try to change the things they tell you if possible.

Thanks a lot!
    Kharuum / Caramia Unity
    Whenever an Optimist sees a ligth which isnt really there, there allways is an pesimist who blows it out.
    Giovanni Guareschi

Wow, nice preview there. Here's some of my thoughts;

I like the layout, and how it gives us a preview of both the immediate concerns and things further off in the future. Gives readers something to look forwards to. Please hold onto this concept in future previews.

Set items, the little quotes on the descriptions are a great idea. Hopefully, the existence of such items will make HZ interesting to a more loot-centric folks. Hopefully, these items will have the usual distribution to loot tables so we don't see any permacamped mobs or named mobs.

Spell book and formula limit increases: finally! Thank you very much for this change. My healer alt is using only Life and Spirit (and a little of Blight), and already hit the cap even before I got to tier V. And speaking of Life, critical heals can onyl be thought of as a Good Thing. [:)]

About storage increases, the problem I usually run across is the limited number of items, not bulk. Construction class people migth feel differently though. But when will you fix vaults? I still can't fill mine up to the expected limit.

Can't wait to get my hands on the quest editor... [:D] And I'm looking forwards to new epics, the dragon tutorial island, lairs, new consigner limit and crystals. Oh, and I want to see what the kwellen armor looks like.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Quote Originally Posted by Vanaondo
    Hello Manga.

All looks promissing I think except the house storage. Well its nice that the bulk increases but the biggest problem for us at Kushan Sogd, Unity is the item limit wich forces us now to destroy nice and good looking design to build several houses at the same lots. We cant store the number of items that we want to store.
    I agree on this, our Guild on unity has a T5 GH as you know this building is huge!!!
    But it can only store 300 different items. To make an example of how silly this is, it means a building ~10 times as long and wide as an adult dragon (lengthwise) and 3 times as tall can only store say 300swords an even more silly but true example would be the fact you can only store 300 different types of forms!
    Kaze Ancient Lunus Dragon 100/100 ~7 million hoard (Lv75)

I am looking forward to the new heal range and crit heal techs. I really hope they work for the breezes. That and Claw techs. But I kind of wonder if they will be allowed on the monk wraps or come up for ones for the monk wraps. But they may just do them for claws because monks still can take the prestige schools to enhance their attacks. I.E. Because dragons can not do flame, ice and electric attack instead add a tech that dragons could put on their claws to give it a fire effect.

Any chance at showing us some of the dragon equipment amon?

i'm gona start playing again.

Thread Information