Thread: support

receptive

Default support

Is there a phone number to call to get support. Ive tryed to nail down my login info but i can't remembe my log in info to my account and i can't seem to find the email adress i used i have my cd key but thats it. i got a email a lil while back asking me to come back but i can't find it. Is this a lost cause or can support help me?

Default Re: support

Go to http://community.istaria.com/ and select contact us at the bottom of the left hand menu.
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

receptive

what should i do then when i select that.

Explain your problem and then wait...they should get back to you pretty quickly...
    Death is the ultimate dilemma and integral to the beliefs and behavior of every culture. Life is bore on the corpses of the dead. Without death, there would be no motivation to do anything. The only emotion would be existing. Life would be pestilent and agonizing.

Ssilmath Torshak
    Paladin of Kass, Master Armorsmith

Do you need assistance creating your HORIZONS account? If you are having difficulty creating your HORIZONS account and are unable to login to our support site at horizons.istaria.com, you can email our Customer Service staff at [email protected]. Please include as much information as possible regarding the issue you are having.
    from the contact us page
    http://community.istaria.com/default.aspx?pg=contactus

Thread Information