Thread: Missing NPCs, Broken Plots, Walking Dead

Default Missing NPCs, Broken Plots, Walking Dead

It seems something is rather wrong again.

Beside some NPCs that are still missing there are now problems with plot planning and building access. I myself cannot plan or placeany structures. Other players cannot access their buildings any longer, since they do no longer own them and their plot is displayed vacant of any buildings.

Beside that a great number of killed mobs keeps standing around and not dropping. Others disappear the moment you loot them taking the loot with them.

I also seems some Named mobs are missing as well, since I could not find them for two days now while I know well where to look. (at times when no one is about and all others are in place)

Any one else having those problems?

Narkano

tixty

Default Re: Missing NPCs, Broken Plots, Walking Dead

Yep, Last Stand plots broken .. info not appearing .. cannot build or change permissions and etc. Vaultkeepers missing not only from citys but also player built vaultkeepers missing...

Have to add stucking abilities and spells and health bug ... just died with 95% health left and still able to run about. (Fire Ogres and Pygmies) ... [:(]

Jim249

The Trainers are all u/s as well cant change class

Melianteas

Not possible to upgrade Vault dueELSA in tazoon vault is missingand not possible to delete Schools cause NPC in Dalimond is missing also.

Heya all,

Also the NPC that should attune the playersto the Island of Elnath is missing,
    so no way to reach the island :(

Hope the Dev's will solve the problem soon....

Best regards,

Knud

mobs are also not dying. Hit a mob for 500+ damage when it had 400ish left, mob died as got exp, but mob stayed alive. Didn't keep attacking, just wouldn't drop dead, so could loot. Also HP bars on self and mobs freeze.
    Trainers in kion in building by the pad 2 of them are missing, thinks its the alchemist and poss mage trainer (need to look at signs outside to check), but they have been missing for weeks.
    Kaze Ancient Lunus Dragon 100/100 ~7 million hoard (Lv75)

Thread Information