Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: regal weapons and dragon event techs gone forever?

the regal weapons are a very very good idea to use the adventurer/crafter interaction

very nice stuff you could craft with this loot and i hope that things like this will happen again!!! give us new regal stuff ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Bis Armida
    I never found any of the pieces, but I do have most of the forms to repair them. I've been wondering if I should just delete them from my book, as they take up an awful lot of space when I have show products clicked, as I usually do. Forgive me, I should say my main character has them; Eglanor of Obsisian Order on Order. If anyone has pieces but needs them repaired, just send me a /tell in game, or a PM here on the forums and I'll see what I can do for you.
    deleting the forms would be an injustice to yourself and anyone else that still has parts., I'm sure that you have more than enough space in your formula list to save them...
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Oh, as long as they're of some use, sometime, I won't delete them. I just wasn't sure they were good for anything anymore.

There are a few parts/pieces floating around still.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

no you cant use the forms but maybe the fate will provide us new parts

ok i dont have any forms or parts from this regal event but if i look back it has been a very good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Vlisson
    no you cant use the forms but maybe the fate will provide us new parts

ok i dont have any forms or parts from this regal event but if i look back it has been a very good idea
    What? why cant he use the forms? all he needs are the pieces to the weapons, and I KNOW there are at least 50 various pieces out there, because my guild possesses at least that many and I know others that have a good amt of pieces also.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigris
    I dunno I still have the 2 Regal fletching forms (Beginner/J-man) scribed and the Spirit Webbing technique from the dryad event. The stuff is out there. You just gotta find the people who have it.

you have the spirit web tech unscribed even?

Thread Information