Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: vault quest

NinjaX

Default vault quest

does anyone know when this quest will be avalible again ?
    no bank guy in tazoon .. =/

Default Re: vault quest

These quests are available when the shards come back up.. But there will still be no bank GUY [:P]

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Okay what good is the quest without the vault guy? Thought Grant was getting a replacement. Abigger vault would be nice! /Tim Allen grunt

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEyedDragoness
    Okay what good is the quest without the vault guy? Thought Grant was getting a replacement. Abigger vault would be nice! /Tim Allen grunt
    He stressed the word guy. I think he means the new NPC won't be a male but a female (as the new quest text refers to). So yeah, Grant is still being replaced but by a far superior female. *grin*

I had a vault quest in my quest list waiting for the new vault person to appear in game, but last night when I logged in, the quest was disabled.
    Mordoth Penumbraen
    Helian Dragon of Order
    (Retired but keeping an eye out.)
    Keir Chet k'Eilerten
    http://tinyurl.com/ZL3F

"I'm a vegetarian Dragon. I only eat Garden Gnomes."

Gorn Timberhelm

Now kind Elsa is here, but I have not been able to find the tallest tower in Tazoon, to locate the embezzling Grant Smythe and help Ms. Baltos out. Anyone know his whereabouts perchance?

I get some weird such message that I do not have the availability to do any more quests..

Here is the exact text, I'm afraid your account doesn't qualify for what I have to offer. This may mean you need to build up additional credit with the vault of Istaria, or it may mean your accounts status supercedes any offers I am allowed to make.

I dont understand, I am at level v for vault space, why do I get that message?

Thanks in advance!

Oh, is it because I talked to a normal vault in aug?

I think V is the last quest that's available live. Have not heard of anybody going beyond lvl V upgrade.
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Ahh, I thought they brought in questing for higher than v!

Thanks!

There should be vault upgrades available, at least I thought there was as well. I completed the quest that Ms Baltos gives and recieved a free upgrade, but the link was broken to accept the upgrade. I've got a tier IV vault so it should work. Though I do get the same reply from the other vault keepers as others have above.

Hint for searching for Grant, don't look for towers you can climb, its only big enough for one person. Also there is a guard at the base of the tower.
    Somewhere between the Sacred Silence and Sleep there is Order -System of a Down
    Let's have a war, clean out this place - A Perfect Circle

KaniS

Quote Originally Posted by Mordoth
    I had a vault quest in my quest list waiting for the new vault person to appear in game, but last night when I logged in, the quest was disabled.
    I have the same problem. Elsa has been back for a week or so, but my quest (which I got from a vault keeper while Elsa was gone, which told me to talk to Elsa) is still listed as disabled. I think I spent 50s to get this disabled quest, . Is there a way to finish it or do I have to cancel it and lose my 50s?

The original quests where you go talk to Grant Smyth did not remove the money until you actually talked to him. The vaultkeepers you get it from actually remind you that you have to have the money available when you talk to him.

So you should be able to cancel the quest and not be out any silver as you haven't paid yet.

KaniS

Quote Originally Posted by Senkeleron Fell
    The original quests where you go talk to Grant Smyth did not remove the money until you actually talked to him. The vaultkeepers you get it from actually remind you that you have to have the money available when you talk to him.

So you should be able to cancel the quest and not be out any silver as you haven't paid yet.
    Nay, my disabled quest says to "Speak to Elsa Baltos, at the Tazoon vault"

hmm where is Mr. Smyth?

ok found him

but this tower is a joke or?

to speak with him is a real task! to get him on your screen ^^

Vignar

/select grant

Ended up redoing the Grany Smyth investigation last night. I didn't get the cash the second time through but did get my free vault upgrade. And yes, there is a vault VI!

Hi I would be interested in doing the vault quest.

I'm currently lvl 12 warrior and 11 Blacksmith am I too low to start the vault quest? If someone could point me in the direction of where the quest starts that would help me a great deal too.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    Fleshrend - Chaos Server
    94 Cleric 12 Warrior 10 monk 8 mage
    100 Blacksmith 100 Mason 91 tinkerer 100 Carpenter 100 Fitter 80 Scholar 73 spellcrafter 41 gatherer 49 Miner

Elsa's Quest requires that you complete the first three vault upgrades first. So once you have done those, speak with Elsa in Tazoon.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Amon Gwareth
    Elsa's Quest requires that you complete the first three vault upgrades first. So once you have done those, speak with Elsa in Tazoon.

- Amon
    Any idea when we can do 5 and 6. I did up through the four but can't get anyone to give me 5 or 6
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Thread Information