Thread: Gift Subscriptions

Silvanas_starlight

Default Gift Subscriptions

Maybe this belongs in Suggestions., but, why don't we have a gift subscription option, like if a friend can't afford to play anymore and his guild would like to pay for a subscription for him, it would be nice to select gift subscription, put in the players name (so thier privacy/billing information remains private) and pay the term we select (one month, three, six, one year) and do the payment for them.

Any thoughts?

Default Re: Gift Subscriptions

Any thoughts? Yeah...can I join your guild? [;)]

Seriously, it's a nice idea.
    Drasdil Redin
    100 Paladin
    Order Shard

:o
    In most other MMO's you can do a timecard thing... But I do think it would be nice if that option was avialable here. I think Tulga would have to do some negotiating with their biller, ibillics?

As a way around it, I think the parties involved could have person A setup the billing, and give the password/login info to the person who cant afford it...
    ~=Seikojin=~
    Horizons suggestions
    Dragon ideas
    Ill say it over and over until it is addressed...
    Take your suggestions here . Submit a help request and choose feedback from the list. They cannot ignore their inbox.

Silvanas_starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Seikojin
    [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-3.gif[/img]

As a way around it, I think the parties involved could have person A setup the billing, and give the password/login info to the person who cant afford it...

Well that ruins the suprise, lol , plus I'd never ask someone for their password/info as I think a persons privacy is important especially with identity theft and whatnot so prevelant lately.

:)

:o
    ******** my plans to get your id have failed! NOOOOOooooo!!!!!

I think though it could be simple enough. Have you submited a feedback/suggestion ticket on the support site?
    ~=Seikojin=~
    Horizons suggestions
    Dragon ideas
    Ill say it over and over until it is addressed...
    Take your suggestions here . Submit a help request and choose feedback from the list. They cannot ignore their inbox.

Thread Information