Thread: guildhouse vs. personal house

Layla

Default guildhouse vs. personal house

Hello,

I have been pretty inactive for a few months, but my new plot has renewed my interest. I've been trying to catch up on all the changes to structures, and am left with one question that I can't find info on.

Besides storage capacity, are there any other additional benefits for choosing a guildhouse over a personal? I've looked on a number of sites, and have been unable to figure out what the new tiered guildhouses include. (have seen vague references, but would like something a bit more official.)

Thanks,

Layla

SirFrog

Default Re: guildhouse vs. personal house

Guild Houses also Include a bindstone.

Layla

What a quick response! Thanks so much. I thought I'd seen that mentioned somewhere. (my old source of info is gone ;)

Looks like my plot will at least have some kind of guildhouse.

Gymlie

even better is putting a personal house and a guild house on the same plot :)

so, let me make sure im hearing this right, my ears are going in my old age, bindstone as in 'recall back to my plot everytime'? right?
    and this only with a guild house, not personal, right?

Yes, if you put up a tier 1 guild house, or better, it includes a bind stone that you can recall to. This is not as useful as it might be if your plot is far from a gate. You can only bind to one thing at a time, if it's your distant plot you will have a long trot back to civilization after recalling there.

No, I don't believe any of the personal houses have a bind point.
    Ikfel the Crafty Dwarf
    Level 100 Blacksmith, Mason, Miner, Scholar, and Outfitter

Good point on the gate. Ill have to do some scouting tonight. Thanks.

Helm

When I was in Beta I found this spot with a little village with plots, it was in the middle of nowhere. Up on a mountain, really nice surrondings, only downside was far away from a gate and and resources. And that i could not find my way back there :D

Thread Information