Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Observations on were wolves

Default Re: Observations on were wolves

Interesting. Then explain why the first golem goes miss miss miss miss and the second goes hit hit hit hit. My character is only monk and fire disciple so only has evasion...

You're Dodging. Monk/Fire Disciple gets Dodge and Evasion. Dodge however only works against the first golem.

Turn Simple Combat Spam on, and it'll differentiate between Dodges, Blocks, Parries and Ordinary Misses in the combat feedback.

I know I see the same amount of actual evades from the mob i'm engaged with and adds. Alternatively, ask a spirit disciple about the effects of Spirit Form (+1000 evasion now i believe) on adds.
    PersonalJustice the Demon Slayer - Chaos

Master Crafter: 1900 Levels

WTB Undead Legions. Paying $12.95/month

*nods at PJ* dodge applies to current opponent much like block and parry but evasion is all opponents. With spirit form on I evade quite well.

What level is your monk Senkeleron?

Post 80 evasion gradually becomes ******** worthless
    Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

My monk is only in his 30's so that could explain alot.

I noticed my level 12 monk evaded brilliantly on blight but at around 80 (maybe before) mob weapon skill takes a sharp turn upwards.
    Zodias of Order

Monk Issue List

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcellus

If it was ONLY about stuns, you should have not ADDED the stupid jab about "MC-hate". You said it, I responded to it. If you didn't wanna talk about it, don't bring it up. What part of that is SO HARD to understand? [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-43.gif[/img]
    Why not? The topic was about how unbalanced the new werewolves were, specifically mentioned by the OP was evasion, and stuns. If you can't keep on a topic, don't post. And like clockwork, in a thread about balance we end up with the usual dragon-whine about Uberpeds. Did I jab about the MC-Hate? ******** straight I did, because although Kumu made a 100% valid point about challenging and threatening Uberpeds, I wanted to make a counter point of "perma-stunning players is just lame".

Quote Originally Posted by Silvanas_starlight
    Went to WWI last night, died twice but it was fun!
    I liked how challenging they are. Only thing I found wrong was, as PJ mentioned, their use of several tiers of ripclaw, one used I,II,III on me, and of course the lovely showing alive when they are dead bug, but that is on most monsters.
    I like the werewolves, regardless of dps [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]
    dont you use bombs of many tiers, dont nature casters use stuns and aoe spells of all tiers, dont monks use all chain attacks
    i dont see why a mob cant use things of more then one tier

btw if any dragon on unity wants to get back at those werewolves when we get the patch, I got the ultimate equaliser. I can make triple teched scales all with eminence. All attacks get 3 x 5% chance to stun[:D]
    Kaze Ancient Lunus Dragon 100/100 ~7 million hoard (Lv75)

Silvanas_starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Sibbe

dont you use bombs of many tiers, dont nature casters use stuns and aoe spells of all tiers, dont monks use all chain attacks
    i dont see why a mob cant use things of more then one tier

Nope. I just use my tierIV spells. And what the werewolves were using were ABILITIES, not SPELLS and as far as I know players do not get mulitple tiers of abilities. A druid only has one CoT, My mage only has one tier of his abilities, so the comparison is incorrect. I could understand your argument if I were complaining an undead mage cast several tiers of SPELLS at me.

Monks do get Chain attack I-X this is because you are meat to use them in combos' Individually none of them are super impressive strung together and they are effective.

Some damage shield abilities users retain multiple versions due to level restrictions if memory serves.
    Zodias of Order

Monk Issue List

Thread Information