Thread: Looking for these players...

Riayu

Default Looking for these players...

I have just now gotten access to the net after having to quit without notice, I was wondering if these people were still around, or if you know what game they might have moved on to.

Altanon
    Rolnd Duchesne
    Henry Redacre

There are more people I would like to say howdy to then that but those people there were great friends of mine. If you could direct them to this post that would be greatly appreciated.

Riayu

Default Re: Looking for these players...

bumpo

A forum is not a chatroom. Please don't bump your threads one minute after posting.

I haven't seen Altanon in a long time. Rolnd is on once in a while; I'd say every two weeks. Henry has been in-game fairly regularly of late.

I have no idea if any of them still frequent the forums at all, let alone on a minute-by-minute basis.

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Riayu

My apologies, has been a long time for me since I have been on the internet :)

If you could possibly direct them to this post I would greatly appreciate that, friend.

Also thank you for the information!

Riayu
    Chaos Warrior lvl 93

Tahrl

Riayu it's good to hear from you! Altanon stopped playing about 4 weeks after you did. He was playing WoW last I heard. I got the word from Ssilmath tonight that you were planning to return to Horizons and everone is looking forward to seeing you in-game again. CoI pretty much emptied out about4 weeks after your disappearance, but Soviet held vigil an additional 4 weeks after that. The CoI actives stuck together to form a new guild named 'Riayu's Legacy'. It was Me, Darling, Qu, Python, Tange, Soviet, Rock, Dingus, and a few others. Its been so long I can't remember, haha. Eventually we invited more to the guild, but after several months we agreed that there was a good chance you might not return, so we held a contest and renamed ourselves again to the name we hold today, 'Dark Watchers'. I'll fill you in more when I see you in game. Welcome back bro!

Darling

Hey sweetie hope you didnt forget me and qu [:)] We have thought of you often and hoping and hoping you would come back to the game. We are still here plugging away, we both have 2 chars level 100 and now working on somemore on same chars. Nice talking to you. Miss you tons![:D]

Riayu

Hey hey! I had a long weekend of camping and just got back. GREAT to hear from you all! I am honored at what you named the Guild in my absence, and it brought a smile to my face. I hope to see you all soon.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

It will definitely be good to see you back, Riayu.

You've never been forgotten.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Riayu

C'gan! LONG time! My first plot in Istaria was thanks to you! It seems I wont be coming back for a bit longer then I anticipated but oh well, life happens :) Hope to be back in a bit though!

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Sooner, later, what matters is that you are coming back. I think your guildmates will agree with me. I know the Dark Watchers are still quite active. I see them every now and then in Bristugo as we're off on our respected errands.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Altanon

Riayu, so good to hear from you. I didnt realy quit pre-say, more like the game quit on me, after they had a massive patch, my computer would not run the game client anymore. I was able to get it working again several months later. I logged on and checked out all the changed and talked with Python some. I gave him access to my account just incase the guild needed the gold I saved up or the 500k+ metal bars I had in the vault. But after I tried to get back into the game, the client stop working for me again, so now I play WoW. I would love to talk to you my email is [email protected], send me a mail so we can catch up. Anyone is welcome to send me email aswell.

Rolnd Duschane has undergone a name change and is nowhailed as Rolynd Anynder. He is still an honored member of the Circle of the Hawk, andbecame theguild leader recently. If you seek him but find him not, ye may leave a message with Mystif, or Regash, or me.

Sonea Finder
    Circle of the Hawk

Thread Information