Thread: More blight cores

Default More blight cores

Blight Cores are soooo scarce that it is amazing that anyone would take the chance at using the Blight formulas to try to make anything. Could we actually get cores as drops sometime instead of having to deconstruct blighted equipment to get one?

Default Re: More blight cores

At least add the ability to make them from Essence of Blight!
    -Digit Dryad
    Chaos

I kinda think if they increased the drop rates or added drop rates to the cores themselves it would ruin the rarity of the contructed blight item.

I think they're just fine. In fact I think more types of rare items should be added with the same rare drop rates.

One thing that made Everquest fun but annoying at the same time was rare dropped loot used in creating special items.

Prior to the "Death of the Anchor(man)" you couldget blighted cores from harvesting the blighted ores. (and other resources) Bori would usually get 1 Shining Blighted Core from every 20 yews he harvested.About 1 EoB for every 10 yews and about 1 splinter for every 3. (okay kidding on the last one in case some get the wrong idea).

It takes 5 cores to make something howeveryou only gain 1 back when deconstructing, even at optimal skill levels. If they upped that ratio it would make things a bit easier.
    Bori Grimbattle --->The Dwarf
    Sinistre Azazael---> The Fiend
    Adramaleck Flerious--->The Dragon

~Mystic Blades~
    ~Jambi,Order~

I wasn't aware that you could get them from harvesting blighted materials, I have never had one drop that way. I will have to give that a try.

Thread Information