Thread: Human Tradeskill Center still needs fix?

Brash

Default Human Tradeskill Center still needs fix?

This might already be on someone's agenda, but maybe we could get an update? Couldn't find any official word in a search of all the forums ..

The Human Tradeskill Center (player-made building) currently is missing having trainers (or anything else) inside; assuming it should function like the similar player-made Adventure Center (which has the basic warrior-mage-cleric-scout trainers), this sound like it should have the basic tutorial craft trainers (Scholar-Outfitter-Blacksmith).

Currently the building has no function whatsoever. No machines/storage.trainers, ergo no purpose. Would it be possible to have the "basic three" trainers added so that this building functions as probably intended, a "craft" companion to the Adventure Center's trainers?

Staff :: Developer

Default Re: Human Tradeskill Center still needs fix?

I've passed this on, and I did bring it up with design last week. It's deffinately not high on the priority list at this time. We have some technical difficulties when we add too many NPCs to the world, and when these have the potential to be on so many plots, it can make a significant impact on server performance... So unless we can figure some kind of magic out to make these work better than they have in the past, I'm not sure we'll be seeing them anytime soon. I know I would love to see them in the game too, so I won't say hope is dead on this issue.
    ~Illyist
    ~Aru

Thread Information