Thread: Feladan receives refugees from Augendell?

Default Feladan receives refugees from Augendell?

Check out some some of these screen shots taken just this morning. Oopsie #1, Oopsie #2, Oopsie #3, Oopsie#4, and Oopsie #5. Just a little something to give you a chuckle. [:P] Hehe, lets hope they at least have the decency to evict the adventure trainers before building over them. [:P][:D]
    I am Dryad, here me squeak... I am KNoC, see me slay.
    Syllis SunFlower.

Default Re: Feladan receives refugees from Augendell?

Agh!! *kicks cheap (free) webpage site for being down...again* sorry folks. [:'(]
    I am Dryad, here me squeak... I am KNoC, see me slay.
    Syllis SunFlower.

Bah! Refugees me hairy Dwarven arse! It be nothin' more then a wee outpost so the next time the Aegis be attackin' you poor hapless Elfs us Dwarves can be having a small squad there to be defendin' ya! Only be takin' a few Dwarves to do what yer whole Elfie army couldn't do!

We just be gettin' all them poor Elf refugees home and we don't want them back in Aughundell!

One thing though, we is going to be buildin' a Tavern just inside the main gates there. Of course we is gonna have to cut down a few of them trees to make room. But if ya be good about it we can put a pole up in the middle of the tavern fer the Elfs to be huggin'. Even decorate it up like a tree fer ya!

Now I gots work to be doin' so quit yer complainin'!

<heads off for another load of oak timebers>
    Bori Grimbattle --->The Dwarf
    Sinistre Azazael---> The Fiend
    Adramaleck Flerious--->The Dragon

~Mystic Blades~
    ~Jambi,Order~

If that's the small dwarven house inside the trainer building, yea it was a booboo :-)

Amon's posted that they don't know how it got there, but its been removed internally and should be gone next patch (hopefully tomorrow).
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

I've noticed some banners hanging in Aug are screwed up also. Lots of new bugs appearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bori Grimbattle
    ....One thing though, we is going to be buildin' a Tavern just inside the main gates there. Of course we is gonna have to cut down a few of them trees to make room. But if ya be good about it we can put a pole up in the middle of the tavern fer the Elfs to be huggin'. Even decorate it up like a tree fer ya!....
    (rolls about on the ground, laughing his tail off) Gad, how I love dwarves; charming, witty, industrious, and go so marvelously with Bernaise sauce and a nice Sauvignon Blanc. . . .
    [G]
    Regards;
    --------->Hasai

"I feel like a fugitive from the Law of Averages."

Quote Originally Posted by Scarn_de_Diabolic
    Lots of new bugs appearing.
    Agree.

-Digit Dryad
    Chaos

Thread Information