Thread: trying to access account

BunnyHoneypot

Default trying to access account

Hello,

I'm hoping I can reach someone (tech, account help) that can help me. I'm
    trying to get access to an account I'm still paying for, but havent played in awhile.
    The problem is that I cant remember the username and password.(I know, I should have written it down.) I know the characters arent deleted because I cant
    make ones with the same names, says they are already taken. I have sent emails and made a support ticket, but no one is responding. I cant find a phone number anywhere to call the game to get it rectified.

Please, can some game master or tech guy help? Please post a number I can call, or /tell me in game (trail account, chaos server, character name: Olivia) or respond to my support ticket.

Thank You,

Andrew Ziemke

Default Re: trying to access account

The login ID & password are the same ones you used to submit the support ticket.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

BunnyHoneypot

Default Re: trying to access account

LaughingOtter,

I had to make up a trial account to get into game. Those are the username and passwords I used. I've moved since I last played game and have a new email address. I know it's dumb, but I didn't write the old one down because I had planned to cancel and just forgot.

Bunny Honeypot

Thread Information