Thread: features at loginpage

Default features at loginpage

- Characters - My Characters
    this feature on the loginpage dont work since beta

Character data will be available online soon... please check back tomorrow!

i check it now several tomorrows *g*

please Tulga delete this feature or implement it, its confusing

thx

Default Re: features at loginpage

Yeah, but we miss some stuff to if u look at the NA login site, like add a 2nd cd etc
    Onnidrah: Half Gaint - Retired
    Warrior: 100 Cleric: 100 Mage: 100 Spiritist 100
    Armourer: 62

Unity [Formerer ICE]
    Old Beta Player
    Tazoon irc: IRC

Still any Tulga logo and shard status on it [:(]
    Hope they'll have a look when they'll think about security certificate

=) oh yes it still shows AE´s logo

maybe an update would be great?

Most importantly even if it's not very evident, is that we are still signing a contract with *AE* at each log in, not Tulga...

Since AE is no more and there's not contract update (WoW updates it when it changes and forces you to acknowledge the new terms instead - example on how it should be done), we could as well reverse engineer code, hack the game, burn it, give away accounts data and none would be able to prosecute us.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Don't give anybody crazy ideas Vahrokh [:P].
    Truth is absolution - Killswitch Engage
    Gusi: 100 lvls of ELAR deleted and crafting forte.
    Aquzon: 0/100 Draconic Crafter achieved in under 100 hours gameplay.
    Yuthakon: 31 Berserker and aspiring Constructor.
    Proud member of Strata on Order Realm

then this update should be in the own interest of Tulga

Tulga has no connection with updating anything (including disclaimer web pages) on the EU site.

Moreover between Tulga and GN there is some sort of problem (the certificate is just one minor one of them), they help each other the less they can and the employees of one tend to discharge responsibilities on the others. Probably AE overhyped a lot the potential success of the game pulling GN in big investments in what later revealed to be i.e. junk hardware to salvage to keep the remaining shard running at low cost. And possibly GN sold themselves as a big and excellent host with gobs of dedicated and qualified personnell. While we see that at every real patch if it goes bad they stand hopeless until some Tulga dude pulls up their pants.

It's really a bad business and tainted co-operation which should end up in Tulga revoking the license to GN. They are a joke of host anyway, with one serious employee (Luca) and a court of useless unknowns who impact nothing in the trend of the game. Notice how before merge the EU shards were still popular and had many subscriptions, then "something" happened and since then the new shard, Unity, is just a maintenance mode, deserted, forgotten, eventless, WMless, dead realm where the last of the most hard core players illude themselves that it will go on like that for long time.
    I wish characters migration was possible. I'd come play on Chaos today. Instead of living on a shard where i.e. anyone can have multiple plots because none was able to patch the fix months ago else the shard database would die. And where abitual exploiters read on Blight release notes the fixes so they knew what was broken and exploited it (with never a single action taken since months) till that patch would be applied on the EU shard. They even candidly told me they read the patch notes to know what to exploit. And hits of gold and golds at a time of course... (and I candidly had a long talk with a Hz dev so they stopped posting the closed exploits just to avoid this [:P]).

*Still waiting for the events and attacks announced 1-2 months ago...*
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vahrokh

Tulga has no connection with updating anything (including disclaimer web pages) on the EU site.

Moreover between Tulga and GN there is some sort of problem (the certificate is just one minor one of them), they help each other the less they can and the employees of one tend to discharge responsibilities on the others. Probably AE overhyped a lot the potential success of the game pulling GN in big investments in what later revealed to be i.e. junk hardware to salvage to keep the remaining shard running at low cost. And possibly GN sold themselves as a big and excellent host with gobs of dedicated and qualified personnell. While we see that at every real patch if it goes bad they stand hopeless until some Tulga dude pulls up their pants.

It's really a bad business and tainted co-operation which should end up in Tulga revoking the license to GN. They are a joke of host anyway, with one serious employee (Luca) and a court of useless unknowns who impact nothing in the trend of the game. Notice how before merge the EU shards were still popular and had many subscriptions, then "something" happened and since then the new shard, Unity, is just a maintenance mode, deserted, forgotten, eventless, WMless, dead realm where the last of the most hard core players illude themselves that it will go on like that for long time.
    I wish characters migration was possible. I'd come play on Chaos today. Instead of living on a shard where i.e. anyone can have multiple plots because none was able to patch the fix months ago else the shard database would die. And where abitual exploiters read on Blight release notes the fixes so they knew what was broken and exploited it (with never a single action taken since months) till that patch would be applied on the EU shard. They even candidly told me they read the patch notes to know what to exploit. And hits of gold and golds at a time of course... (and I candidly had a long talk with a Hz dev so they stopped posting the closed exploits just to avoid this [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]).

*Still waiting for the events and attacks announced 1-2 months ago...*
    I am not sure if I for one wish to play on either Chaos or Order shard...
    I want to remain on a seperate european shard if possible, but I must say that the EU shard itself and the login page definitly need some GN and/or Tulga love...

As far as I care they ship the whole stuff from Italy over to the US and let Tulga take care of things if GN is not capable.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Vah im not sure

i asked luca about the login page and he said that it is the job of Tulga and he cant do anything there

i would show you the link but the GN page is down :(

Thread Information