Thread: Janine seeks Kenaf Cargo Cap!

Phaereana

Default Janine seeks Kenaf Cargo Cap!

Who: Janine
    What: A kenaf cargo cap
    How much: 1 silver

Options: If you want it off your hands quickly, Janine doesn't mind traveling to a consigner, and she'll pay an extra 115 copper if you end up doing that (total payment: 1 silver 115 copper for consignment pick-up). She can get to any major consigners (obviously), plus she's willing to hunt it down in Parsinia or Bristugo,if that's more convenient for you.

Please post if you intend to fulfill the order! :) Thanks VERY much in advance if you're willing to help out a young druid!

Extra Credit: If you make it pink OR purple, she'll pay a flat 1 silver 500 copperfor consignment or face-to-facepick-up! Surprise her!

Default Re: Janine seeks Kenaf Cargo Cap!

send me or chaim a tell ingame, i'll do it for free with any color you want :)
    Living at Istaria as
    Chiptus Dalak of Order
    71/95 dragon

aka
    Chaim Dalak of Order
    lvl 100 Paladin+Carpenter

Phaereana

Ooh! Really? I probably won't on tonight, but I might try for tomorrow evening after I get some other things done! Thanks! :)

Phaereana

Brff! Sorry for the week-long nap! (A lot of stuff happened this week, and it snatched me clean away from my virtual fun!)

Janine or I will be awake at various times this week, hopefully! No worries if the kenaf went elsewhere or if you haven't completed the crafting on it! :) Janine is a very patient sort.

Thread Information