Thread: Master Construction Optimum Skill points

Default Master Construction Optimum Skill points

So I was working on a Tier VI construction project when I found out that there is almost no feasiable way for me to get efficient at advaced construction units. I looked in to this further and realized the difference was 325 points between min and Optimum whereas its 275 in the rest of the tiers. This is not fair. It makes tier VI crafting that much more of a grind beyond the transmutation requirements and overall that much more frustrating. Its just unfair to impose this on us so that we have to work longer on a project to get it done.

Please adjust the difference to 275 points at least until the cap is raised.
    Somewhere between the Sacred Silence and Sleep there is Order -System of a Down
    Let's have a war, clean out this place - A Perfect Circle

Default Re: Master Construction Optimum Skill points

I've already tried this Goib.. Hopefully you can get a response from a dev, even if it is no.
    Truth is absolution - Killswitch Engage
    Gusi: 100 lvls of ELAR deleted and crafting forte.
    Aquzon: 0/100 Draconic Crafter achieved in under 100 hours gameplay.
    Yuthakon: 31 Berserker and aspiring Constructor.
    Proud member of Strata on Order Realm

Well I did submit a ticket as well. The response time was less then an 20 min saying that it had been sent over to Live Team for review. I can only hope that it doesn't end up in the recycle bin...

Like you said even a no would be better dialogue

The difference is not 275 for all tiers, you are mistaken. It is 200 and works its way upwards by 25 points each tier. So, Tier 2 is 225, 3 is 250, 4 is 275, 5 should be 300 (but is 275), and 6 is 325.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Ahh my apologies, that is what I get for looking at only Shining and Bright construction resources. I suppose everyone I checked with did the same.

Well any chance on getting it knocked down to 300...?[;)]

Just curious, why don't the tools also follow this progression?

It seems kinda silly to have to upgrade to the next Tier tool just to be optimal on basic same-tier resources.

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

I believe that would suffice Goib.. It shouldn't be too hard to adjust 5 forms accordingly. At least until VI is released.. If ever [:P].
    Truth is absolution - Killswitch Engage
    Gusi: 100 lvls of ELAR deleted and crafting forte.
    Aquzon: 0/100 Draconic Crafter achieved in under 100 hours gameplay.
    Yuthakon: 31 Berserker and aspiring Constructor.
    Proud member of Strata on Order Realm

We just finished a master shop...I bareknuckled my way at 21/1 on keys thanks to dragon buffs and potions as a100 mason, our100 fitter managed to make it to opt on the joints, and our 100 carpenter(who is also our 100weaver/100enchanter) managed to get opt by moving 300 tp into (I think) strength. soI think it can be done, you just need to figure out a way. In retrospectI wishI had because it cost us a few extra trips to the marble.
    Tempus fugit, memento mori.

Ive been workin on my plot since shortly after the merge. After sinking about 60g+ into it and countless hours my tier VI guildhouse is 45% through. An example of what is needed .. well till we get more master forms or resources i need about 400k mithril bars for 1 of the resources needed to transmute to adamantium. Some kinda help from tulga would certainly be appreciated, but i havent wasted my breath cause i heard everything was put on hold till the arop was finished. Which is totally fine with me cause the fiendish rop ive been lookin forward too cant be much further away either. Ill be gtg right after i get my Banshee so i can try and hold my own in the pvp arena thats gonna be on Mias Edge or on the new pvp isle ive heard talk of.

OT- I heard they were bulldozing mia's edge to put in a new fangled blight zone.[:P]

On topic - I agree that something should be done to decrease that skill gap, but I think thats just how it's gonna be until they release t6 fully.

GhostRdr -
    100- RVR, SPRT, HLR, CONJ, SHMN, GRD
    100- BLK, WPN, FIT, MSN

Fayde- 69 Adult Lunus/35 craft
    82nd Level Hoard
    Member of the Dark Council
    Nana & Gerard Guild Communities

What gap? The only bug I have found with the skill requirements is that Tier5 is actually incorrect. Do we plan no fixing it, no, not right now. But Tier6 is at the proper level. Hence, no change or fix is in store.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information