Thread: Forum private messages - Recipient(s) as N.A.'s (w/o .)

Default Forum private messages - Recipient(s) as N.A.'s (w/o .)

Are any Forum users showing "NA" for Recipient(s) in their Private Messages? Even for active board members, like Peaches?

Oh, going to repeat a moderator request, check your PMs regularly (until the software has PM notification).

Putting this in General due to Forum software post, and can't think of a better place (as not a bug or issue in game). So if it should be elsewhere, move to a more appropirate subforums.

Edit: NA's --> N.A.'s (w/o .), dang filters
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

Default Re: Forum private messages - Recipient(s) as N.A.'s (w/o .)

I do get pms, quite a few of them. Its hard to respond to each one, but I will do my utmost best to do so.

As far as the n.a, I am not sure what you mean, is it not allowing you to send pms ? I have been getting a few of yours.

Thanks!

What Jara is talking about is the "Recipients" column of the PM page. Sometimes it has NA as the recipient.

Jara, double check your PMs. The ones that say NA for the recipient, are they all messages sent to YOU initially? Looking at mine, the ones that say NA are ones that were sent to me by another user. Only thing I can come up with :\
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

I'm pretty sure that the NA means the recipient has deleted the thread from their in box. So you still have your copy of the thread but there's no other end, if that makes sense.

-Levity Merrel

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    I'm pretty sure that the NA means the recipient has deleted the thread from their in box. So you still have your copy of the thread but there's no other end, if that makes sense.

-Levity Merrel
    Could be, an odd feature though for a forum PM system - send a PM to a board user and (when deleted) it is marked at "NA". I'll test it.

Thanks.
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

Test? What a concept! Heh. I've decided to do the same, I've sent a Delete This Thread and a Save This Thread to a friend. Hopefully he'll see it before 1 pm eastern, when my oh-so-clever agency's firewall shuts down to this site (personal sites can only be accessed from noon to one as of this week).

-Levity

I would just like to have a blink envelope to see I even have a PM.

Jayne

I agree, PM notification is one of those things I took for granted on the old forums.

Anyway, my test confirms it. I sent two PMs to Gilresk, one titled "Delete This Thread" and one "Save This Thread." The "Delete" one now shows N/A as recipient.

So now you know how much people are treasuring your PM gems ... [:D]

-Levity Merrel, Crai Aisling, Sans AoP by Aiya's pad
    100 Reaver/79 Fitter/45 Mason/45 Carpenter/100 Reaver/50 IceD

Thread Information