Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kwellen Invasions

Default Kwellen Invasions

Hey all,

If you have gotten loot from the Kwellen Invasions, please let me know what you received and what you thought about it. Also let me know what day this was.

Thanks!
    I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class, especially since I rule.

Default Re: Kwellen Invasions

blessed necklaces 2 days ago. hoardables yesterday.

Just a platinum bell hoardable.

Leviathan (formerly known as "Skald")
    100 ADV / 100 DCRA / 95 LSH Ancient Lunus Dragon (Order Shard)
    67 million Hoard...and rising!

"I kill where I wish and none dare resist...my armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!" - Smaug the Mighty

On 5/11, 4:33 PDT, I looted an antiquated sword and at 5:37 a blighted locket and an ornamental sword.

Another member of the group I was in at 5:00 looted a small sack of coins and a sack of coins, and then at 5:01 a shining locket.

I thought the loot was typical tier IV loot, without distinction, and was mildly disappointed. But this was greatly outweighed by the fact that the invasions were a lot of fun. Also, with all effects left on, my framerate stayed high enough that I checked it only once, because it had fallen to 7 fps, still playable.
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadan-TG
    Hey all,

If you have gotten loot from the Kwellen Invasions, please let me know what you received and what you thought about it. Also let me know what day this was.

Thanks!
    NOO not again,

for those that were not around in a time long long ago when the game was still new"AE" ask us this sort of same question what did we find fun to hunt and why?
    well we all gadly told them most spoke up that we loved the nice loot drops. well soon afterof what we told them why we loved to hunt them they all got there loot table nerfed!!!!!!!!!!! (other stuff was nerfed to but mostly the nice loot of the monsters were no more)

so my advise isto the players is to keep tight lipson the stuff you like about them[:#][:#][:#][:#]

Sorry tulga I love you all, but you did this already once to us and broke many player [U]

I dunno blue... they can't possibly drop any worse
    PersonalJustice the Demon Slayer - Chaos

Master Crafter: 1900 Levels

WTB Undead Legions. Paying $12.95/month

T4 hoard and a few lockets.

A tad paltry, methinks.

Suggested additions:

Kwellen hides
    Higher chance for comps
    Commanders should drop as named
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

I got a large number of hoard items, lockets and a couple of forms... pretty much average loot for a regular mob.

For some reason people weren't taking the loot, or didn't have access to them, I was able to loot a large amount.

"so my advise isto the players is to keep tight lipson the stuff you like about them"[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-16.gif[/img][img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-16.gif[/img][img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-16.gif[/img][img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-16.gif[/img]

not sure who would actually like the loot...

my Cuban chihuahua could find bettter loot in the toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip
    "so my advise isto the players is to keep tight lipson the stuff you like about them"[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-16.gif[/img][img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-16.gif[/img][img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-16.gif[/img][img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-16.gif[/img]

not sure who would actually like the loot...

my Cuban chihuahua could find bettter loot in the toilet.
    Priceless [:D]
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

I remember that. At the time I was gullible enough to believe that AE was looking for some feedback to improve the game. So did most people and everyone jumped on that bandwagon. I believe there were a couple that pointed out the flaw and the real cause ;) . Sure as heck thats what they did not soon after...

Now to be fair I believe this is being asked because they want to see if the loot table coding worked for the invasion mobs. Its probably an honest inquiry looking for feedback for improvement ;) .

I got a couple of silk sacks....noting that great, but still the fun was in the invasion
    16 100 crafting classes....getting closer

I didn't get anything.[:(] It all got looted before I had a chance.

Still, 15-20 gold rages in defense of my home was better than anything in the loot tables. [:)]

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

ok that was harsh. i'm sorry [:#]

Perhaps if you run them again tonight we'll be able to tell you better.[;)]

Sorry I missed on this, out of town for work[N]
    Somewhere between the Sacred Silence and Sleep there is Order -System of a Down
    Let's have a war, clean out this place - A Perfect Circle

One platinum urn Thurs nite 1st wave at Bristugo on Chaos. Lots of "You cannot loot at this time" both nights.

I really, really, really, liked the "You cannot loot" message. Please, please, please don't nerf it.
    Ingo Nosdracir - Chaos - Human Paladin ++
    Nimah Nosdracir - Chaos - Human Warrior/Cleric
    Ogni Nosdracir - Chaos - Dragon Hatchling

Hmm... wonder if there's supposed to be some kind of event-starting loot drop from the kwellenseses. I can dream [*-)]

[B][}]
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

Now that's an interesting thought Hal. It would certainly go far to explain why the question was asked ("oh, not important, just asking...) and why the loot was generally uninspiring. So maybe the pony hasn't been found yet. Or the egg hunt has not turned up the Tiffany egg...

Kind of a shame Amon hitoldtimers' nerves with the question. Still, that is the sort of thing we have not forgotten. But to be fair, it was just one in a series ofblunders that coincided with the first mass exodus. And I have always feared thatthey may have cost Horizons its future; you can ask people to wait for improvements, but when the "improvements" are just a continuing series of "loot table adjustments" most will have noreason to wait.

I note with great hope that the current investors seem to have "suggested" an alternative approach, and I welcome the change.

Sorry, bad old memories surfaced.
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

Quote Originally Posted by Kulamata
    Kind of a shame Amon hitoldtimers' nerves with the question.
    Now now.. give DIScredit where it is really due.. Amadan posted this. [;)]

Amon's the good guy, remember? [:D] (good dev / bad dev)

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcellus
    [img]/Web/Themes/Generic/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Kulamata wrote: Kind of a shame Amon hitoldtimers' nerves with the question.

Now now.. give DIScredit where it is really due.. Amadan posted this. [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]

Amon's the good guy, remember? [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img] (good dev / bad dev)

[:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(]
    I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class, especially since I rule.

Thread Information