Thread: Jewel Sets

Default Jewel Sets

Rather then have 3 pieces of jewelry that, in their current form, aren't as desireable as personally crafted ones, there should be jewel sets that can be placed in the necklace, shield, helm, weapons and claw slots. This way people won't have remove 3 pieces of much liked jewelry (etc.) and instead just one, if that, if they already have them socketed.

For bipeds they could wear 3 different sets, weapon, armor and jewelry set. Dragons could wear them in claw slots and chest scale (I think that is the right scale for socketing) and the dragon jewels could be slightly more potent to make up for only having two sets rather then the 3 possible for bipeds.

Lastly any effects they could have could all be stackable with now existing crystal effects.
    Somewhere between the Sacred Silence and Sleep there is Order -System of a Down
    Let's have a war, clean out this place - A Perfect Circle

Default Re: Jewel Sets

And to think I thought I covered everyone, alas I have no answer for the KNOC. ahh! Perhaps a special set for them as well, like the dragons just a bit more potent would work.
    Somewhere between the Sacred Silence and Sleep there is Order -System of a Down
    Let's have a war, clean out this place - A Perfect Circle

Default Re: Jewel Sets

yeah but them KNOC people are just weird, man.

Thread Information