Hello all,

Just came back to the game recently thispast week. I have enjoyed building and still do. Since there is so many more communities of housing out there it is hard to go around to each one to see who all has work that they are paying to have done. So I come here with the offer of looking for work.

Currently I can do the majority of Tier 1/2 Construction from most schools. I am working on getting all of my construction schools optimum in all Tier 1 & 2. I am reasonable when it comes to pricing. As long it is something fair I will usually take the job. If I am not currently in a job I will start on yours right away and as long as it is not overly large I usually will finish within the day. Once I have finished getting all my schools to Tier 2 Optimum I will begin pushing toward Tier 3.

Just send me a Tell ingame as Shaylo or leave me a message here with your Plot Location and Name, along with what you need done and offering price and I will get you scheduled in to get the work done and when approximately I can start. Then just leave the money on the plot for me.

Any questions you can also contact me ingame as Shaylo.

Thanks for your time.

Shaylo
Chaos formerly of Shadow.