Hello all! I am Gusi, a guild representative of Strata.

We are a keen guild of the shard Order, formerly from Expanse.

Second to that, we are a guild of many traits. One of which is to provide the community at large with everything that we possibly can - In fact, that is our mission statement.

Strata hosts an array of players, from Dragons to Gnomes to Carpenters to Sorcerers. Ontop of the variety in players, Strata also promotes a wide range of player content, from both high and low level crafting and adventuring, to those who prefer to either hunt over craft or vice versa. So, we're a pretty easy going guild, with no restrictions to who/what can join in on the fun that we provide. We only ask for maturity in our players.

The following passage is from a player that has been here since the beginning.

Strata is diverse. It was formed in the beginning, not from a group of pre-existing friends, but from a group of strangers, meeting for the first time. All sorts of us were eager to find out about this new world called Istaria, and so we formed our first bonds and became a guild. We are young, we are old, we are masters and we are apprentice. We have no creed that calls for racial preferences, we have no favor in gender. We came together based not on being a part of a particular clique or generation, but by our own accord in recognition of what we have in common. We have a thread that binds us together and if you don't believe that it exists in RL, you should believe that it exists in Istaria. We should be proud of this and it is a perfectly good theme for Strata in its lore.

To find out more about Strata, please visit this site: http://strataguild.proboards46.com/ (Note: We very recently had to change forums due to unknown technical problems. We are trying our best to salvage as much info as possible - lore in particular). Or you can simply join our "Strata Recruiting" channel in-game (this is where we do our main Guild chatting, unless there's serious matters at hand), by hitting the "Browse Player Chat Channels" on the bottom right of your chat window, or sending me a pm on these forums.

On an end note, I'd like to finish with our Guild Quote: Live life with PASSION.