Thread: Newbies .. not easy on blight

Default Newbies .. not easy on blight

Wooo!!, after seing the post that Kion was all remade I decided to give it a try.

Bad idea .. I should have stay on noobies island and do jobs, so i get a few level. But hey they said there was for all level. my first try was to go from Sslanis to Parsinia ... I was surprise to see soo many golems rigth on the road. I would have expected travel beetween town to be fairly safe. I stuck around there to get a few level, until killed by a level 7 mob. My first impression was treasure are still cheap and not worth much, but then Amon said they need to revisit the loot table.

Then I recall and went to kion. I was surprise to see that Karios the trophy hunter was not responding when we querry about task. One thing I may suggest is the pawn broker to accept all trade (ie:antiquited spear). Not having many player on bligth, and no guild per say ... what to do but scrap the spear.

One thing I like as a noobs was that surplus sale dude ... expensive, but nice for noobs to be able to get stuff, without chasing a crafter. I need to check if those dude are in the game.

Another thing ... I found hard (interest) as noobs to grind the XP, back and forth to town. Since no guild to provide cargo disc & cargo armor, the carring capacity is making it boring. I strongly suggest to bring that 2nd tools in the fields for tier1 area.

Gee been sooooo long ... It's strange to be a noobs and re-discover the game.

Now were are those maggot's that are supposed to be improved?
    Nalrach, Healer & Guardian, Member of the "Iron Circle" guild
    Ramti, Friendly draggy trying to wake-up from long nap.

Default Newbies .. Kion .. no way

I was just outside Kion gate, when attacked by Lietenen Khar .. a level 17 skeleton.

If Kion/Sslanis supposed to be noobs island, should upper tier1 mobs should be rigth next to towns?

Personnaly i suggest you move him inland. or make him not interested in Characters below level 10.

Default Re: Newbies .. Kion .. no way

Trophy hunter, not offering jobs in Sslanis either.

Rats!!!! quess all those tokens are worth nothing to me now.

Speaking of Lt. Khar - I took my level 16 out the east Kion gate and almost immediatly ran into him. Killed him and continued on down the road. Maybe 10-15 seconds later I run into him again. Hmm. Kill him again and carry on my merry way. Ran into him yet again. I killed him a total of four times between Kion gate and the area where undead & wolves spawn.

Roaming named mobs are one thing, this is kind of excessive. [*-)] This was a couple of days days ago and has no doubt already been fixed but thought I'd mention it.

Spawn regions are being re-distributed based on player feedback.

Lt Khar has a problem with his spawn, which is why he kept re-appeared. However,he is designed to patrol up to the kion gate from time to time.

No clue about the Trophy Hunters as they weren't touched. Could be another quest you already have conflicting. We've seen that happen, but haven't been able to determine the cause yet.

Oh yea, I disagree about the roads being clear between towns. If you wish to get to another town without danger, use a portal.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Amon Gwareth
    Oh yea, I disagree about the roads being clear between towns. If you wish to get to another town without danger, use a portal.
    Not saying road should be clear ... just saying that the main concentration of the mobs shouldn't be on road. and in the case of the sandstone, it's appears like half of them are on the road.

And yes, portal are the safe travel method, but in the case of Parsinia you need to go there to attune. Lucky for me I was not dragging a disc, so I went around them.

Reshii

Default Re: Newbies .. not easy on blight

Yes, I myself must agree to all this!

Even at level 35 I was once bombarded and almost killed by Skeletons and Tarantulas. Not very nice at all.

Though I'm sure sooner or later, the devs will fix the ratings and the spawn amount. Cause many times, I've heard a 'newbies' cry out for help. And everyone in the chat has just said "Lesser Aradoth is too tough for the newies now."

Thread Information