Thread: Bounding Box

Default Bounding Box

Bounding box appears to not be what it sounds like, instead of the selection box, like you would think it to be, instead, it is what the client uses to reference collision detection with walls, doors, etc. If you shrink the bounding box for your model, you can fit into places where you normally wouldn't. EG. An adult dragon fitting through a door half their size while not in khutit form.

My appologies for not testing this one out further before making a post. [:)]
    To shrink the bounding box for adult dragons, edit the Horizons\Resources\entities\characters\dragon_u.en t and find the two lines that follow, and change the numbers as indicated.

float boundVolRadius = 0.275
    float boundVolHeight = 0.65
    Akhorishaan: 100/100/100 Adult Dragon, 25 million hoard
    Mizehra Ishcoda: 100 Druid, 100 Warrior, 100 Cleric, 100 Conjurer, 100 Healer
    Antuatha: 14/30 Dragoness with 300k hoard

Fridlekh

Default Re: Bounding Box

[deleted]

Will changing these figures also allow me to select things that are closer than 50metres to my dragon?

I've tried Blue's one included with his True Ancient Size but it works for a short while then stops.
    Guildmaster of The Alliance
    http://The-Alliance.cjb.net

The new bounding box effect in my mod only works when you have the camara zoomed in half way in[:(]. I so far have not found a way to make it work with it all the way zoomed out.

Thanks for replying Blue. I've been relogging and re-installing. Nowat least I know I just have to re-zoom the camera :)
    Guildmaster of The Alliance
    http://The-Alliance.cjb.net

Thread Information