Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: A LIST OF THINGS TO SAVE THE GAME!!! CUSTOMERSERVICE READ THIS!!

Default Re: A LIST OF THINGS TO SAVE THE GAME!!! CUSTOMERSERVICE READ THIS!!

It's not dead
    It's just sleeping...
    She heard Nanny say: 'Beats me why they're always putting invisible runes on their doors. I mean, you pays some wizard to put invisible runes on your door, and how do you know you've got value for money?'
    She heard Granny say: 'No problem there. If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.'

Default Re: A LIST OF THINGS TO SAVE THE GAME!!! CUSTOMERSERVICE READ THIS!!

I have been a consistant subscriper since three days after release to retail of HZ. Only reason I did start sooner was because I did not receive my game from mail order to be abe to start play on release day. I have not ever flamed the game or Devs because I realize game developement is a massive task.

The mantra was "To Take Back What Is Ours". We did for many months. We rebuilt many distroyed structures, Epic tasks to free or recall races, and take reclaim the Elven city, Feladen. We built cities and towns from rubble. All of this with the constant help and cooperation of raceswith the adventures and crafters side by side. The recent projects into the Eastern deadlands was a hopeful sign of finally starting to talk back the those lands from the WA. Many of the new players I meet are surprised when given a tour of the places we have suceeded against the blight put upon Istaria. Great adventures areimpressed when I know of places to hunt thatthier greatskills offighting are practically insignificant. Almost everyroad or city or destinationI go, I look upon and think I helped build that. I remember whena patch turned into a search forthe newest community project that would push back the WA.And with that I felt some pride that I have had a hand in changing the game play and environment.

But now I see the blight of the WA in the minds of the residents of Istaria. And that is a defeat of the Empire, which if not turned, will reduce the Empire to selfishness and depravity.

We used to push the WA back, but now it advances at first in small steps, a hill top here, a valley there. But the minds of the residents are now falling to the blight in a small arena. If the minds of Istarians fall to the blight, then all is lost and I fear I will have no place to go where I might push back the enemy as I once helped to do in Istaria. And I will also not be able to stay. To bad, the Eastern continent has such promise.

The caveat "Game play might change over time", has proven all to true. And in a way I most feverently hoped would not happen.

I am only one, I do not have 100's of friends I will take with me, altho I may leave many friends behind.

Nimbus Hocken
    Chaos, formerly of Twilight shard.

no 100 classes to brag about

just one of the very few subscriptions which have been paid steadily since release.

and btw.. RL Im 56 years of age.

Thread Information