Thread: Confused!

Default Confused!

Well Firstly Hello strangers lol havnt been on here in a looooooong time lol [:P]

But the first time i try logging in in over 2-3 monthes and it seems to not recognise my password or username [:(] , does this mean i have make a new account cause i never deleted my old one, jus cancelled payments!

Has anyone else suffered from this or is it time for a whinge??

Peace Out - Uther
    Uther Truthbearer Lvl 80 Bloodmage/ Lvl 65 Healer / Lvl 26 Carpenter / Lvl 23 Fletcher

Default Re: Confused!

You don't need to make a new account, all old accounts should be working. You will need to contact GN support through this email address for problems with account details: [email protected]since you won't be able to log into the support site without your account details.

If you think there's a possibility of having forgotten the password, try this page to help you out: https://horizons.eu.istaria.com/passhelp.aspx.

One last note, Game Network's support staff have been very slow to respond to tickets these last couple of months, if they respond at all. Hopefully you will get a swift response since it is account related and involves another subscription fee being paid to GN [;)]

Default Re: Confused!

Yea i have a bad experiance with GN reponse rate from when i played HZ previously lol!

Thanks for your help Entilzah [:D]

Peace Out - Uther
    Uther Truthbearer Lvl 80 Bloodmage/ Lvl 65 Healer / Lvl 26 Carpenter / Lvl 23 Fletcher

Thread Information