Thread: Hiring a Fitter and Carpenter

zyanya

Default Hiring a Fitter and Carpenter

Good morning/evening, whatever ;)

I'm looking to hire a fitter for work on my plot in Aiya. I need 150 steel sheets for which I am willing to pay 1 sp per sheet.

If the servers come back up by the time I have to leave for work, I'll put thecash on the building (only structure ont he plot thus far)

I am also looking for a carpenter for elm timbers (150, I believe)and oak boards (50). I believe I'll put up 500 cp for each of those but I havent checked around to see if that's a decent wage so it may go up.

Easiest route: W. Tazoon (or New Rachivel) to Aiya. When you land, if you are facing the water, take a left; if you are facing the mountain, take a right. It's east along the path. It will curve up northward. My plot is the last plot on the lowest tier of the hillside. Belongs to Tawnie, if you locate with plot survey.

I appreciate anyones' consideration and am most grateful to anyone doing some work! Feel free to contact me in game (or here) should you wish to discuss pricing.

Thanks!
    Tawnie

Lockwood

Default Re: Hiring a Fitter and Carpenter

Wish I could help you out, but I need at least 10 or so levels in either school to make the appropriate resource for you. Sorry.

zyanya

BTW, make that 50 steel sheets rather than 150 and the wages payable are on the site.

zyanya

Cash is no longer on the building; think I'm going to tear it down and settle for second tier only.

Apologies if anyone went out there this AM.

Tawnie

Thread Information