Thread: My findings on LA so far!

Default My findings on LA so far!

To start off, I HATE all the changes, ok now that , that is over!

Mobs are all on top of each other!
    Koin has before a city for level 20 and up now. Just outside the gates you can be attack by a Level 16 or 17Lieutenant. The Cedar just outside of Koin is protect by the Lieutenant, and the sandstone just a little farther is guarded by a level 21 Spider Huntress and others. The main bronze area with smelter is now guarded by Ingot(level 23 named bronze golem).The garnets have gruoks to help them out now and they all group hunt and just past them are Werewolf things that group hunt. So basically the crafters are screwed on LA unless they train Adventure up to at least level 25. All the new spiders everywhere on the island have at least double they level in defense and offense. And they cover and block most roads, so now more dragging disks from fields to portal for crafting.

Well I'm just one person with one opinion.

priestess_70

Default Re: My findings on LA so far!

I Second everthing said above, I cannot seem to achieve anything in LA as a crafter, or even complete trophy quests as I am getting bitten up the toosh by nasty lvl 20+ when going after lvl 10-15 ....

Mob infestation of Cedar Treants are just over the top.

Thanks for yoru feedback. As we previously posted many things were being addressed and so I would ask you to please re-visit Lesser Aradoth now that we've patched an update to it and see if it is any better.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I will chime in on this and here is my 2 cents worth, prior to world merge this is the way it used to be only truly safe places to craft were starter towns. Yes i will admit that they mobs need to be reduced by a bit and some of the mobs limited in range but the way it is now is close to the way it used to be .
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

Thread Information