Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TELLING ALL I KNOW ABOUT MOONIE/ONNIDRAH

Default Re: TELLING ALL I KNOW ABOUT MOONIE/ONNIDRAH

You can always try to explane yourself...

Personally I have no bad experiences with anybody, but it seems some people had some with you...

And if what they say is true...

Do you really think those people wouldlisten, sinceit appears nobody trusts you...
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

If they wont listen then i wont tell so easy is that, But they ALWAYS forget the good things i did!!!
    Onnidrah: Half Gaint - Retired
    Warrior: 100 Cleric: 100 Mage: 100 Spiritist 100
    Armourer: 62

Unity [Formerer ICE]
    Old Beta Player
    Tazoon irc: IRC

It is a fact of life that you can do a milion good things and those are taken for granted, but if you do one bad thing and it haunts you for the rest of your life eventhough you do another milion good things after that...

Also is it a fact that if you dont post your story all people will remain to see you as they do now, wheither you did what they accuse you of or not...

But that is a choice you have to make for yourself... [:)]
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Just realised this still said Ice....oopsie

Or the good was far outweighed by the bad.
    Give Unity the support it deserves!

For what its worth: My experiences with Onnidrah.

One day I found that Onnidrah had been invited to become a member of our guild (Twilight Crusaders). The immediate impact was that many people left the guild spontaneously (one of them owner of our Guild masterplot, a real catastrophe), because Onnidrahs reputation was really, really bad. When Onnidrah noticed the rapid dwindling of guild membership, he asked for an explanation and I explained that it was due to his reputation. Then Onnidrah left the guild of his own accord, without any pressure and took all his alts with him, because he didn't want to be responsible for a further decrease in guild membership. It was all very civil.

The only bad thing I personally witnessed during the few days of Onnidrahs membership in the Crusaders was his method of levelling a crownie -- crownie standing by the sidelines, grouped, while Onnidrah did all the mobkilling.

snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Quote Originally Posted by snickel

The only bad thing I personally witnessed during the few days of Onnidrahs membership in the Crusaders was his method of levelling a crownie -- crownie standing by the sidelines, grouped, while Onnidrah did all the mobkilling.

oooo - and we've never seen that done before by anyone, have we..? [:P]

Rosarius

Guardians Guild got raided forloadofits techs and expert formulas a couple of days ago by a playerusing the name of Satya, an alt of yours Onnidrah possiable.

How can I forget what has happened to myself and the guild, how can I forget what has happened to others.

Can I forget and forgive Moonie/Onnidrah ?

No Chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Onnidrah

If they wont listen then i wont tell so easy is that, But they ALWAYS forget the good things i did!!!
    Be shure, everyone would listen! Wo would believe? Well that would also depent on the story....
    Yes I'd really like to hear out of your mouth, what you did to the formerly Mighty Vikings Guild.

Joaqim - Multiclassed God on Unity
    "I'm Immortal, I'm Glorious, I'm Supreme, I'm My Saviour"

Beleenda - Goddess of Melee
    "Kill 'em all, let God sort them out"

Quote Originally Posted by snickel
    For what its worth: My experiences with Onnidrah.

One day I found that Onnidrah had been invited to become a member of our guild (Twilight Crusaders). The immediate impact was that many people left the guild spontaneously (one of them owner of our Guild masterplot, a real catastrophe), because Onnidrahs reputation was really, really bad. When Onnidrah noticed the rapid dwindling of guild membership, he asked for an explanation and I explained that it was due to his reputation. Then Onnidrah left the guild of his own accord, without any pressure and took all his alts with him, because he didn't want to be responsible for a further decrease in guild membership. It was all very civil.
    I had some friends in that guild and after I didnt want that I made their guild die so i left for them. If u didnt notice im a person to whit a real life. So I aint a machine what some players say.

Unity [Formerer ICE]
    Old Beta Player

Quote Originally Posted by Rosarius
    Can I forget and forgive Moonie/Onnidrah ?

No Chance.

If these things what u say has happen to me i couldnt. So i can understand that. But the problem is I didnt do that.

Unity [Formerer ICE]
    Old Beta Player

Well, I hope ur all happy now since I left. And that the lieĀ“s stop, so the one who got mine account got now can have fun whit it.

The Story from the begin of onnidrah till the end.
    Onnidrah was made around Jan 2003. I had another char before to but it was mainly craft. I started playing as Half-Giant due the 10hp more and that nice area ability. After a while an old Ā“friendĀ“ joined horizons to after I had told him some, he played whit me Earth and Beyond an MMORPG that went down at sept 2004. So once the news came that they were going to quited I left. His name was Minto Highlive he asked players for money and said he was going to pay back, he asked me to but i refused due i was low on coins to. After a while when he quited coz he didnt liked it much. The players wanted their money and due mine name is Onnidrah High Live. They thought that it was me. I played some players once i had a nice ammount of coins but long not all due I didnt know who he all had robbed. After gaining a few levels I joined Vanguard, which has changed to Guardians of the Light. and after a lil time after quited. Then i joined Twilight Crusaders but like Snickel said members were leaving due mine repuation. So i said I dont wanna get this guild death due me and il leave (At that moment was kaffejongen about to leave and i asked why). And I made Freedom Force whit a few friends of me. It was a nice guild after 1 month we started recruiting others and all went nice, then Monster-ice/Zango. I started leveling some at Elnath where we made a to big pull and all had to runI runned inaway andpass a group who got argo and died, im very sorry for them.After that I toke a break for about 2 months. Just before i took the break Moonie came back to and he joined a guild. And after a while I started chatting in the guild channel i was planning to level MoonieĀ“s Mason so he could do some work at mine plot. But after a while they asked me if i was the real Moonie and i said no im Onnidrah about 2 min after i crached and once i was back i got kicked. I contaced some one and he said that i got kicked due i aint the real moonie so i needed to do a recruitment again. But i didnt i wanted to finish mine plot and wanna level moonie a bit more at adventure like he asked i got him at level 92 warrior and his 2nd account Amedee around 71 scout. After i came back i heard items where missing and the path leaded to him i couldnt believe it so i asked support for help (which is still open). After that we started to srink a bit and I had spoken whit some players from Mighty Vikings mainly Thangodorim and Tygo. After merge all things went perry good in first place after that Tygo told that Mighty Vikings had got a bad reputation due: ninha looting, power leveling and a i thought a bit due mine reputation so we planned a meeting which ended in a mass leaving. Tygo Left and more and more followed her. After a while it seemed that DisintergrateĀ“s plot got robbed and ofcourse they thought it was me. I couldnt help that i wasnt but they didnt believe. Then Moonie contacted me the day after at msn and told me he was comming back. And I thought cool atleast one mate back again. Then he started to ask me things about his items, I was about to buy him a nice Mithril set for him like he always wanted to have. But he wasnt patience enuff and other things dropped by. After a while he reached some levels in his craft schools and he wanted to go hunt whit me again and so we did. He was complaining about his money he had and said he always wanted to have 1 Gold coin after a nice deal i made i gave him 1 Gold Coin. Right the day after mine name got changed. It was for me the trying to start all over. But it seemed it failed and then I gave mine account to a Friend who had 1 day left to play on mine account, I asked him to change pass etc so its fully his now. I dunno if he plays or not at the moment. And yes I cant play on Moonie anymore he did changed his password where im very glad at so he cant say I did something on his chars. Btw: I mostly played a Female Elf at night before the merge, I got her to 100 druid 100 mage and 100 scholar to make all mine spells. After the merge she got deleted some how and that was really painfull. Mostly due the breaks I was doing some Real life stuff, making some mods for the client and trying to help some whit hosting like i did for enoeth.

I hope I made it all clear for u now

Greetings/Farewell, Onnidrah

Unity [Formerer ICE]
    Old Beta Player

Post such as this cannot be truly addressed via the boards.

Please do not repost on this matter as it cannot be resolved on the boards, and we just end up with a he said she said type of situation.

Thank you

Thread Information