Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Breath Galore

Default Dragon Breath Galore

Hey all I just finally got those dragon breaths I talk about a month ago into an easy to use patcher

Please leave feed back on them here as they are not fully tested yet. I have myself tested each one and they work for me so please give me feed back on which breath move you tried and if you are a hacthling or an adult dragon

please click link in my sig and go to the breath of fire link on first page to downlaod a BoF stlye

also post screen shots of your favirote breath move

UPDATE:

Added new BOF
    spirit skulls 2, what it does is causes the sky to darken the ground will shake and you spew green fire.

Also all the BOF have been made patch proof
    Last edited by Blue Hasia; March 31st, 2006 at 02:50 PM.

Default Re: Dragon Breath Galore

I am as a non-dragon would love to see some screens ^^

Ex-Moderator
    Lauryav|Unity| Lvl 100 Wizard- Lvl 8x Mage - Lvl 82 Weaver

you can try here I posted some images A while back in this thread not sure how many are still active...I would post some new images but spent all my time working on these patchers

http://community.istaria.com/Web/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=62907

Just a heads up for those that have become ancient the BOF mods here only work for hachtlings and adults. At the time when i made these I never truly thought this day would come so to save time did not inculde ancients to be affect when you install a BoF mod. I will soon fix this as the day of ascension has come :)

awsome blue cant wait.
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

scratch that...it seems the devs have ancients Bof be the Adults version and not the ancients version[:O]....if there is ancient version?

flame burst is the only one i can think of for ancients.
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Before Arop there were 3 flame stlye breaths files

dragon_flame
    dragon_flame_adult
    dragon_flame_Big

but now
    dragon_flame_Big
    is missing for the Def folder and a new dragon flame file has appead

dragon_flame_ae'

my guess is they made us keep the standered adult flame for the regular BoF and gave the Ancients version to are AE BoF.

while on the topic any one know how to convert a .def file to a .rtm

imported_Drakarr

So far, I've only tried the BoBubbles......me likes. Hilarious to se mobs die in a flurry of soapy goodness[H]

UPDATE:

added a new BOF called spirit skulls 2, what is does is shakes the ground the sky goes dark green and you spew green fire.

also all of the BoF and most of my mods have been now made patcher proof

to downlaod any of my mods please click the link in my sig

the new BOF spirit skulls 2is really nice, makes you feel like Reklar Plaugebearer [:P]

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

the new BOF spirit skulls 2is really nice, makes you feel like Reklar Plaugebearer [:P]

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Blue i love what you've done and i've now downloaded and installed everything on your site thanks very much for all your hard work you have improved the game for me 1000%. i do however have a personal request could you make a version of spirit skulls 2 without the shake? its a bit to much mojo for me personally as i'm usually in a very tranquil mood while playing and shaking the earth jars that a bit. just a question if not thats fine i'll just keep using spirit skulls 2 thanks and i really cant thank you enough even in the few weeks i've been back you have improved my experiance in the world sooo much much love
    droth/rother

im glad to here you love my mods , now I can not take all the credit beacuse there are other mods made by other poeple in the collection .
    And i hear you droth the screen shake is a bit to much for a common breath attack, unforntitly I do not know how to compile the open source file were the game can read it. If i knew how to do that I would be making alot more BOF mods. the current BOF mods you have tried were files arelady there but not being used by the game.

Cool Re: Dragon Breath Galore

Having trouble with the links. Keep getting bad file message.

ya i am also having trouble with the links to

This topic is a few years old. The links are likely dead. I don't know if Blue even plays anymore either, so I'm not sure where you'll be able to find these short of someone having downloaded them long ago seeing this and uploading them again.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

i'v seen the files in the Hr folder for thes. some were and a few other ones that may look nice . to see . but heh i dont know how to get thme to wrok . if i rember right ... it's in spell effects . or some thing along that ?
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

I still have all the breath install files, someone could tell me a place where I can upload them?

*Pokes the thread* if there is someone who could help Takora host those files... it'd be much appreciated, by many ^^

I know I'd like to see what the Plaguebreath looks like coming from my dragons

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

Thread Information