Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Breath Galore

Default Re: Dragon Breath Galore

ya i would be much appreciated to if someone could help Takora hostthe files i want to get the spirt skulls 2 breath

"Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

i hope the linx for them ods come soon i been waiting a long time for the spirt one

I'm doing some research on these files here... I found what blue was talking about... the actual files for the flamebreaths are in the Effectsbin folder...

I am also looking into seeing how to convert Def files into Rtm, as Blue had asked earlier. If I manage something successful, I'll let you guys know, unless Takora can manage to host those files on those sites that you mentioned, Xoshara

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •Â«

how do i download them ? heh i clk the brath and i dont know were to go from there heh dont know if i need to sing up or some thing ? a Little lost
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

Just click on the file you want to download and press then "Click here to start download.." in the yellow box.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •Â«

what folder do u put the breath mod in i downloaded it but i don't know what folder to put it in

It should auto install itself in the ressource_override directory.

o ok it did and the spirit skulls 2 breath look awsome

Delaware, USA that little state no one knows about XP

How would I go about uninstalling a breath mod? I read that you had to download the default breath, but seeing as the files no longer seem to be up I'm kinda at a loss.
    Anariah, Callihan, Selarth, Osiron, Asandra, Azayan, and Zefani of the Order Shard
    Want a pic of your character? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by BrightCat View Post
    How would I go about uninstalling a breath mod? I read that you had to download the default breath, but seeing as the files no longer seem to be up I'm kinda at a loss.
    If it's in resource_override [I assume it is, but I haven't personally used these files before], it's a simple matter of removing the files you wish to "uninstall" from that folder.

If it's a direct game manipulation, i.e. not in override, you might try deleting the altered breath file then running a full scan with the patcher.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Delaware, USA that little state no one knows about XP

I guess the problem is I have no idea what the files are called or where they're put to remove them. :/
    Anariah, Callihan, Selarth, Osiron, Asandra, Azayan, and Zefani of the Order Shard
    Want a pic of your character? Click here!

*pokes the thread again* hmm... seems that the uploads have gone dead; any other links that have these?

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

http://rapidshare.com/files/364254061/Breath.exe.html

Untill someone else posts a link to a more permanent locations you can try this one.
    It should have all 10 breaths. If something is wrong I do have all 10 seperate as well.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

I can remake some of the mod, but i dont have the original so i need some info about how it is done (what breath is replaced with what?)

making the mod is actually quite easy, so if someone wants to know how to make it themself i'll be glad to explain it

Need new link. Limit of 10 downloads exceeded

If anyone needs me to host mods on my confectioner site (links page!) I am happy to do so.
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

I mentioned this to Blue the other day, he was going to dig out the mod's again when he has time (and do something to the installers)
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    Need new link. Limit of 10 downloads exceeded
    http://rapidshare.com/files/409882444/Breath.exe
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Thread Information