Thread: The Lion's Family (Unity)

Default The Lion's Family (Unity)

Since some people were surprised to see a true guildless dragon from former Wind shard in a guild I will now give the full story of how it came to pass... [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-7.gif[/img]

The Lion's Family is a private guild I created to finaly get rid of 2 things for my mainand my other characters...
    1. Constant guild invites. [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-9.gif[/img]
    2. Questions about why I dont want to be in a guild. [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-12.gif[/img]

To start from the beginning I want to begin with the fact that I have been playing Horizons for I guess8 to 9months now and my dragon main is well known among the dragons in both Dragons and Scaled channel for some also for being guildless from character creation... [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]

Back on Wind shard I got many invites which I either kindly turned down or ignored(and accepted once by mistake, but left 5 minutes later [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-10.gif[/img])...
    After a while I got accepted as someone who prefered to be guildless and was left alone.... [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-11.gif[/img]

Then the merger came between Earth, Ice and Wind shard and the beautiful *cough* Unity shard was created and it started over again with constant invites...
    Me being my (mostly) kind self I either ignored or declined them all...
    Even that was accepted I guess...[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-43.gif[/img]

Then I created my 2 biped characters and the fun started again...
    Only this time it was not with /tell, but with constant guild invites without being asked with /tell... [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-45.gif[/img][img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-12.gif[/img]

At some times I really got annoyed by this, some ppl in Dragons channel probably saw that a few times... [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-10.gif[/img]

And now I created my own guild for my own characters...

Eventhough officiallyI am not guildless anymore...
    Istill do everything the same way I did before I created this guild, but withonly 1 difference: no more guild invites when I play my low level biped(s). [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img]

If I want assistance I will ask or accept when offered, but I do not wish to be forced into a guild with ppl I dont even know... [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]

I want to play my game IF I want to play itand WHEN I want to play it without any strings attached... [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]

I hope all you people now understand and some of you take the hint and maybe become less agressive in the recruiting of other players... [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]

Also as a final statement I want to add is that this guild is not open for recruitement... [:)]
    Its a guild for just my 4 characters and maybe more in the future... [:P]

[Y] Greetings from Rvlion the Dragon, Sslion the Sslik, Rlion the Saris and Lionold the Newby Fiend [Y]

Edit:Also greetings from Dralion the Hatchling who joined the family yesterday evening. [H]
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Default Re: The Lion's Family (Unity)

Grats on your new family :)

Totally agree on some ppls complete lack of etiquette, ask before u invite, whether it's to a group or a guild, anything else is plain rude.

And IMHO any guild that attaches strings ain't worth it :) so you go on and enjoy urself sweetie. :)

Sianan + Pooki + Lotus Blossom

Thread Information