Thread: Plot Auction Bidding Guide

Manga

Default Plot Auction Bidding Guide

Default Re: Plot Auction Bidding Guide

Thanks Manga,

Is there a rough auction schedule anywhere we could glance at?
    Gliding Frost
    Dark Defenders
    Adult May 16, 2004
    Ancient October 2005

I myself will not be bidding. But I am curious. Is there a minimum bid? Or could someone potentially walk off with a real plum for 5 silver?

Apologies if I missed the answer to this before.

-Levity

Quick Question Manga

Do all plots not just the reclaimed ones fall under this reclaimation system

?

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    Is there a minimum bid? Or could someone potentially walk off with a real plum for 5 silver?
    A help text in the bidding interface (can be seen in one of the screenshots) says that bid must be greater than the price of the plot. Thus, if the plot has an imperial price of 15 gold, 15g1c is the minimum bid.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Thanks, Varangaard, that text was too teensy for me to read. Guess I have to resign myself to Aiya staying pretty much as it is -- I don't expect tons of folks with 8 gold to spare to come a'buyin'. But please note there is an immensely pretty lot dead center of Aiya on Order, in a dell with lots of trees and nooks. It would have been my first choice except the one I ended up with was a real close second and bidding on it came first.

Please, someone, grab this lovely 79 x 79 RCI (assuming the lot holder is inactive, *I* sure have seen neither hide nor hair of her since the original auctions). Then build it up real pretty-like. I've been crying to see it stay a dirt patch all these months.

-Levity Merrel, in Aiya on Order

Bump since I like to keep clicking on Manga's link to see if they've posted the auction list. Sure I could bookmark it but I tend to access this site from a few different computers.

-Levity

Thread Information