Thread: I love everyone!!

Tyoka

Default I love everyone!!

<.< seriously though, Hi...

I've been looking at this for a while now and I have to say this game looks like it will answer my mmorpg prayers. Just one question,do many peopleRole Play? And also, I might just be imagining this from the tailor, but can dragons fly?

Lastely, I saw something that looked like a human with fairy wings, is that a playable race?

Ravensong Fury

Default Re: I love everyone!!

Hello,

I am fairly new to this game as well but I think I can answer your questions from what I have read and seen in game. First off about the dragons flying: Yes from what I understand an adult dragon can fly. The role playing I know there is supposed to be a server that is setup for roleplaying more so then the standard server and when you sign up for an account it will display as an option. Lastly the human with wings is a playable character and is called a dryad I beleive. The game is a blast, hope to see you around.

Ravensong

Yes, just like Ravensong said. Becoming an adult dragon takes time though, the hatchling will need to grow up in levels and gather up a hoard worthy of an adult dragon. And then you need to complete the Rite of Passage, a good-sized quest that leads to your ascension to dragon adulthood.

The tiny dryadlike character with wings is indeed dryad. They cannot fly like us dragons do though, they merely hover above ground.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Welcome Tyoka!

There is nothing in the world like seeing a dragon fly over you!! And in this game it happens all the time!!! I love it. First time I almost cried. I'm such a sap!!

Order is the role play server.

Dryads are the little humanoid creatures with wings. They are tiny compared to the other races. They don't fly, they hover. They are super cute.

Tyoka

Thanks for the info. I think I'll stick to Chaos for now, I need to get use to this game more before I start RPing, plus this game is fun even without RP. I feel really sorry for anyone who isn't playing this game, it's amazing! [:|]

Thread Information