Thread: Evig Tilbagetrukkenhed (Chaos)

Default Evig Tilbagetrukkenhed (Chaos)

So after most of my career in Horizons in being large guilds, I've decided though while usually fun and great groups of people, they just arnt for me. I want a guild thats small in size, a tightly woven pact of players who help out when needed, etc.

Thats why I started Evig Tilbagetrukkenhed. In Danish, it means 'Eternal Solitude'. There are two active members as of right now, myself(Vizharan), and my best friend, Dramon. For starters, there will be a 10 member limit. Again, keeping things small.... New members will go through a 10 day probation period, to see how well you fit in and whatnot. After the 10 days is up, you will be promoted to a full member.

If your interested in joining, send me a tell ingame(Vizharan), or find me on IRC in the #Tazoon chat. All ages are welcome, remember, theres a guild for almost everybody!

Current guilds that will be accepting members from my guild are....

~Forsaken Resistance~
    The Almighty Brotherhood
    Mithril Council
    Lewdacy
    Soceity of Misfits

If you want to see your guild on this list, and accept members once they are ready, find me ingame, send a tell to Vizharan and I wll add you to the list. More details in a reply by me further down.
    Explorer 80%
    Killer 46%
    Achiever 40%
    Socializer 33%

Default Re: Evig Tilbagetrukkenhed (Chaos)

Well that sounds interesting. Only problem I see is that it be best to have players that play at the same time. So most are on when others are.

Being in a large guild, I sometimes find it hard to remember who is who. Lately its gotten worse since some folks have alot of alts! I am constantly asking who is this and who is that.

Jayne

Default Re: Evig Tilbagetrukkenhed (Chaos)

Quote Originally Posted by Jayne
    Well that sounds interesting. Only problem I see is that it be best to have players that play at the same time. So most are on when others are.

Being in a large guild, I sometimes find it hard to remember who is who. Lately its gotten worse since some folks have alot of alts! I am constantly asking who is this and who is that.

Jayne
    The second part was only one thing on the long list of things I didnt like about large guilds = )

As for the first part, you make a good point. I play usually from around noon to midnight eastern time(not all day every day, but thats average...I have a RL to attend to on occasion = )) So those from Australia, while welcome, might not fit in time schedual wise. I've seen quite a few people upset over their lack of guild size etc. So want to make it clear that this is intentional. Someday we will probably move on past the 10 player limit, depends on how successful the guild turns out to be. But thats somewhat up to the players = )

Forgot to mention, new players, as well as veterans are all welcome.... I have no problems answering questions about anything I have knowledge of, so don't let that be a deterrent.

EDIT: I've decided to change the guild to a slight extent. The guild will be focused towards helping out new players in their adventures. I know some of the larger guilds dont like taking on new players, because of the slew of questions. However, I would be glad to take on any player who just reached Istaria. I am a dragon myself, so I can help them the most. However, I can help bipeds out with information as well as spells. After a time I, to an extent, expect people to move on to the larger guilds.... I have a few I can recommend once we find out how you fit into the world = ) Best wishes, hope to see some new players looking for a nice learning home = )

EDIT2(I keep thinking of things to add): Veterans are still welcome all the same, so long as you dont mind answering a few questions from our new players. All the rules above still apply.

EDIT3: If you would like your current(larger) guild to be a part of the seed that players would be sent of to, please send me a tell ingame. I would be glad to add your guild to the list. Speaking of which, I will post that list as it becomes available. If you have any questions, email me at Scruffinator at gmail.com, or send me a tell ingame. Thanks!
    Explorer 80%
    Killer 46%
    Achiever 40%
    Socializer 33%

Thread Information