Thread: What about *my* coffee cup!?

Dalton

Default What about *my* coffee cup!?

Just saw this: http://community.istaria.com/default.aspx?pg=game_download

Caffeinated in Istaria Campaign

[*]Limited Edition Mugs will be presented to the first 1000 individuals who create new accounts between 8 June 2005 and 8 July 2005.[*]When creating your new account please use the Promotion Code CAISFE[*]Account must be in good standing and active at the end of the promotion to be eligible for a mug.

Thank you and enjoy your time in Istaria!

I have 3 accounts that have been open for 18+ months ... how do I get *my* mug?

Default Re: What about *my* coffee cup!?

Dang, I think I missed it. I opened my fifth account three days ago or four, I think. *doh*

heh

No joke, gotta love being a loyal customer for over a year, and watching the new players get free goodies... [C] I want a mug too. [:'(]
    I am Dryad, here me squeak... I am KNoC, see me slay.
    Syllis SunFlower.

I want a SHOULDER FISH, one that looks like the Enchanted Fish received in one of the Gregory Darkstaff Scholar quests hehe[:D]

I'd settle for a "World's Greatest Sslik" in-game combat mug.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

*Ahem* Maybe greatest sslik on order [:P]
    PersonalJustice the Demon Slayer - Chaos

Master Crafter: 1900 Levels

WTB Undead Legions. Paying $12.95/month

Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    *Ahem* Maybe greatest sslik on order [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]
    No, I think "World's Greatest Sslik" is quite apt. [:)]

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Quote Originally Posted by gopher65
    I think David said Manga wants to make ingame coffee mugs, but he is going to hold off until he completes his rework of the confectioners class (which happens right after the ARoP is finished I think).
    That would be neat but I'd prefer, if they are going to make it an in game item (that everyone can have which defeats the purpose of rewarding long standing customers but I digress), that they make it a tankard. Keep with the fantasy feel with it at least.

In-game swag seems to be the most likely scenerio. I doubt Tulga could really afford to make and ship a coffee mug to each of their subscribers (yet alone get every single address from the billing database right.)

If they put in some sort of mug/cup/stein, they'd better fix the sslik drinking animation. Right now it makes their lower jaw go back inside their head.[:S]

Maybe we could have different versions of the item depending on either in-game or time since creation. Just apply a dye tint to the base mug model to distinguish from players that just took up the game a month ago. Even better... give confectioners a formula for something to put into the mug.[:P]
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

Personally, I would like an animated shoulder monkey with a little stick.....that "bonks" me on the head every so often when I stop craftin' <My guild would get that>.
    Putter'er of Crafts and Near Miss-Adventurer on Chaos
    Guild Leader - Council of War
    C.O.W. : "Milking the WA Daily....fear the cow"

Hahaha, rework of confectioner class, you surely jest, its not ever going to happen.

25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Well, if it's a good mug I might be willing to pay for one... they got enough of my dough as it is, they might as well take the rest.
    Brassandyn and Landowyn
    The Steelworks. Realm of Order

I seen some of the mugs in the player gallery........I will pass! [;)]
    Bori Grimbattle --->The Dwarf
    Sinistre Azazael---> The Fiend
    Adramaleck Flerious--->The Dragon

~Mystic Blades~
    ~Jambi,Order~

*laughs* good one, Bori.

I don't particularly need a mug but I'm not sure what the difference is between a new account and a new CD key. I started a new key a couple of days ago and paid it for 6 months so I could take a plot off a dragon's hands in anticipation of lairs. It shows as two billings. But I don't recall being asked for a promotion code ... if it was there, I skipped over it due to not knowing about the promotion. I certainly did not see anything about a new account option, everything was about CD Keys.

-Levity Merrel

What do people think of official merchandising through something like Cafe Press? This is just an informal question, I'm not doing any research for Tulga here heh

They're not the cheapest site out there, but they are extremely easy to use and carry a wide assortment of items. And, for the store "owner", it's very simple and straight forward to set up different types of merchandise.

AAAhhhh!!!!!!!
    I didnt know [:'(]!!!!!!
    I just loaded up my old disk after reading that article on MMORPG.com on Friday......
    (for whatever reasons my old account was gone so I had to start fresh.....)
    Can I still get one? Pleazzzzzzzzz???????
    I think I should because my wife is ready to throw me out because I just bought EQ2 and didn't like it, dumped WoW and left her alone in it, and I didn't like Guild Wars straight foreward kill or there is nothing to do approach.

Lineage II C4 (current player, 8 month vet)
    Horizons - Human Warrior/Elf Scout
    WoW - (lvl 50 Dwarf Hunter)
    DAoC (lvl 50 Midgard Warrior)
    Dabbled in EQ2, CoH, Guild Wars

Quote Originally Posted by Bulgrim StoneCleaver
    Personally, I would like an animated shoulder monkey with a little stick.....that "bonks" me on the head every so often when I stop craftin' <My guild would get that>.
    Monkey! it better be a blue monkey then[:P]

Quote Originally Posted by gopher65
    I think David said Manga wants to make ingame coffee mugs, but he is going to hold off until he completes his rework of the confectioners class (which happens right after the ARoP is finished I think).
    <nods> DB did indeed say this idea was being tossed around...and suggested that the cups would accompany such delights as coffee or hot chocolate...we shall have to see.
    Gliding Frost
    Dark Defenders
    Adult May 16, 2004
    Ancient October 2005

The person I know that won part of the mith giveaway hasn't received anything yet!

Hmm, trends.
    -Digit Dryad
    Chaos

Thread Information