Hi! I am a new player and have been enjoying the game. I will probably play it exclusively for the remainder of the week, but, I am not yet sure if I want to continue a full account after my trial. In order to do so, I would have to delete my one current game account, and I am just not sure Horizons will be able to provide me with relatively continuous average service. So far, this has not happened, although I am willing to keep logging on. I do not ask for perfect performance or eyeblink load times from my games, but I have experienced the below through my trial so far, regardless of my machine's more than adequate resources and fully compatible hardware:

1. waiting for a rendering
2. reoptimizing (i.e. trying to 'fix' performance)
3. resetting preferences that should never have come unset, then waiting for them to take effect
4. recovering from crash to desktops
5. relogging and recovering from unknown errors

A few of these in more detail:
--I have experienced CTDs while trying to perform 'Recall.'
--I have experienced a unknown error and crash while in Tazoon, that causes the music to skip and the game in all respects to freeze (effectively crashing). I have no idea what the promoting factor was. It was around 8:30pm cst, 05-13-05.
--The game 'locks up' if I try to log on having previously logged off inside a building. Game stops responding. On the second relog it is okay. This has happened multiple times.
--My chat pop up boxes (not other tabs or windows) have been disappearing over the past two days, seemingly with no reason. This makes it impossible to talk to NPCs. Sometimes, no characters will respond. Others, a few will, and others that should will not. It is not caused by improper log out in all cases, since this has happened at least twice when no crashes or improper log outs might have reset the preferences. Although, as far as I know, preferences should not effect the pop ups. I have solved this issue in some cases by opening multiple empty chat windows.
--Tooltips (whether trade, hotbutton, etc..) are often corrupted if another window is opened.
--Fully buyable/saleable items were refused by both the pawnbroker and consignment shop in Kion, 'bouncing back' into my inventory on Jun13. Other items were accepted. Upon a later log, these same disputed items were accepted quickly by the consigner in NB. No other differences were involved. The objects were both 'technique' reagents.

Edit: I have been playing on Order.

Personal Note: As I hope I have illustrated, the majority of my time so far has been spent recovering from these issues, or trying to troubleshoot. The rest of the time has been enjoyable, although sometimes plagued with relatively innocuous video performance issues I will not outline. I am now on the 4th day, I believe, of my 7 day trial, and do not feel that I have been given the opportunity to 'try' very much.