Thread: new and rare items off teir 5 and 6 mobs seem to be related ot SoG

Goldstein

Default new and rare items off teir 5 and 6 mobs seem to be related ot SoG

i notice that the flameslinger jewlery doesn't specify which schools can wear. i asume it's mage but i would like to confirm that only mage can wear.

also would like to add tha the energy jewlery doesn't include choas warrior as a useable school when it get's energy skill advance per lvl.

just a thougth but should be some nature jewlery in there somewhere. : )

weapons weapons weapons is all i want can't seem to get them tho good ones anyway. killed countless amounts of fyakkis got 3 maces of divine intervention and2 summoners pendants. wondering if there is a set loot for each type of teir 6 spawn fro instense, do fyakkis only drop the maces ? and do purple flies drop somethign else? if anyone has any info reguarding these new weapons i would love to hear it. confirm that somethign other then SoG ,which is getting camped, drops the good stuff like the staff, demongii, and axe.

Default Re: new and rare items off teir 5 and 6 mobs seem to be related ot SoG

T6 Mobs: Any second tier rares such as Zealot, Mace of divine intervention, The Rancor. Set Necklaces.
    T5 Mobs: Set Rings, Set Earrings.
    SOG: The good stuff.
    Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!
    Twelvebagger's Mistress (pinkie!)
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Beer to NimK)

Goldstein

good to know twelve thanks for the reply. and to think i had given up on good Ol' SoG. was in a group killign himtoday logged tankster out to get goldy in and servers won't let me in hehe. i think i am cursed when it comes to that big ugly kwellen : P

Server is down temporarily. Trust me, you didn't want to go fight him right after the patch, half of your abilities wouldn't have worked :)
    Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!
    Twelvebagger's Mistress (pinkie!)
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Beer to NimK)

imported_Godly

ok 2 type of weapon like mace,zealot and rancor is not fair at all
    there is a lot much others school and which weapon he can use only crafted one

zealot is pala only
    rancor is warrior,cleric,zerker or reaver or so i forget other
    mace is healer only

so question is where is weapon for druid, bow class like scout-ranger-elar, spiritis,mage and etc etc

i will be very happy to see other weapond for other school or shield or armor

its nice to see jew set but i have 7 or 8 different neclace but noone earrings or ring
    so 7-8 jew set and 3 weapons isnt fair

thats my oppinion

I wonder why is the good stuff only SoG? I mean if you have to be grouped then who gets the items? I was out one time and was with a group. I killed as many creatures as everyone else. I happened to loot a zealot, but was told that one person was holding the items so I gave it to them. A few more were looted. Then when it was all said and done I got nothing!

I wasn't very happy about it, but left it alone and didn't mention it.

Later the person that had the item just turned around into the market place and sold it, then I was furious.

I now ask for the loot rules whenever I group, if I don't like them then I don't group.

My concern is shouldn't an adventurer be rewarded for soloing? I obviously cannot solo SoG. I don't know who can? But I think it would be nice if a special item dropped based on your level and the level of what you kill. Of course not evertime you kill, but once and a while would be nice. I have not grouped in a longtime and I can tell you have not gotten one rare or set item since then.

Jayne

Goldstein

SoG is solo able just gotta have alot of patience a bucket fro bio breaks and motion sickness pills fro the constant runnign around in circles from kyteing for 3 hours. but heh it can be done.
    i think teir 6 mobs in genereal should drop better stuff. i'm guessing that your hunting mostly teir 6 mobs that's why you have so many necklesses or " pendents " . need to kill teir 5 mobs for rings and earings.

should be able to get all the weapons off teir 6 mobs no doubt about it. should be a better chance off geting it off SoG then off teir 6 mobs but as it is now you have no chance of getting the axe, staff or DEMONJIIIof a teir 6 mob. ........sucks

LOL, yea I dont think I can take the motion sickness. I have vertugo as it is. Although I havent seen the SoG of current. I am a berserker/warrior. So I doubt I could kill him. I don't have heals that I can cast over and over.

Jayne

Thread Information