Thread: More Multi-class questions

Default More Multi-class questions

Does anyone know which abilities you can keep, when switching classes?
    For instance, Someone told me if yu got perfect spell at 20th, to keep it when multi-classing, you need to take that class to 40. Tell me it 'ain't so!

Default Re: More Multi-class questions

When you hover over the description of an ability, it maybe says "Cannot be mastered". All abilities except these can be mastered.
    Mastered means, you can use them in all other schools.
    You master an ability, if you get twice the required level. So if youget an ability at lvl 20, that can be mastered, you master it with lvl 40.

But there is an exception, of course. Best I give an example: You are Mage 100. So you mastered Multicast 2 (reqires lvl 36, mastered at 72), but as a mage you can use Multicast 3 (requires level 72).
    Now you switch to Conjurer lvl 20. You can now use Multicast 3, though you only mastered multicast 2, because the conjurer will get multicast 3 later on. (still sounds not understandable, hehe).

I hope that helped you a bit[H]
    Clerical Chaos Conjurer

Waechter der Zeit
    Beta-guild from Earth - and we are still here!
    Unity

What he said is so, UNLESS you get that ability in your new class anyways. Then it transfers instantly.

I have a follow up question, for conjurer, I hear Infix Fury is transferrable. Are the Pheonix rising and Shield transferrable too? I had Infix cast on me and I LIKE it :D

-HratLi

HratLi SnowPelt : From Bounty to Chaos : Eyes of Istaria
    MultiCrafter, Spirit Disciple, Walking Bleed Attack.
    HratLi's Bucket of Fury : A Saris in cargo gear appears and beats on your foe.
    Damage :
    50-150 Attack Type: Bucket Duration: Until Dispelled Frequency: 0:02

rising is shield is not.
    Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

Infix fury II is masterable, so is Ice Barrier. Phoenix rising is masterable, along with multicast II.

Glaring quills and phoenix shield are two big ones that are not masterable, but the ones that do master are worth it.

-12-
    Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!
    Twelvebagger's Mistress (pinkie!)
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Beer to NimK)

Thread Information