Thread: Is this game FULLY free?

Atreyu

Default Is this game FULLY free?

Is it fully free?[*-)]

Default Re: Is this game FULLY free?

You don't have to buy it off a store shelf, if that is what you mean.

But, like most MMOs, there is a monthly fee.

TANSTAAFL. (there ain't no such thing as a free lunch)

Atreyu

Oh i was hoping it was (cuz there uis alot of MMo's out there that r free(Private servers :D)

Afaik you are a nickname of a guy not new to this game, so you are just baiting some flame imho.

Anyway there are few "free games".

Some have bursting full shards with shoddy service.
    Others are free until you stay with the basic stuff, then to really level up or improve you buy in game stuff with real money etc.

I still prefer a game costing like a pizza a month where I can blame someone if crap happens.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Atreyu

Im new to the game it looks sweet BUT i dont own any credit cards adn im only 15 so I guess I'm not gunna be playing...anty time soon or ill go back to FFXI

Vahrokh: You are probably remembering a character named Atreju.

Kumu: Yes it does. Further, you need a valid credit card to even initiate your free 30 days, not to mention the monthly fees (only visa and mastercard accepted). FFXI has no trial downloads so you need to buy the package.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Shadowon DraGhost

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu
    Im new to the game it looks sweet BUT i dont own any credit cards adn im only 15 so I guess I'm not gunna be playing...anty time soon or ill go back to FFXI
    I am not a parent (unless you count my 6 ferrets) but isn't there a credit card (or debit card) made specifically for younglings? Mom & Dad put money in/on the account. I think I remember this being so. It is supposeto help younglings learn responsibility and build credit (?).

omg....and...omg...and no way would I ever give The Bump (ie, due in Sept) one of those lol

Sianan + Pooki + Lotus Blossom

There are also "debit cards" where you put a set amount of money on them and once that is gone they have to be refilled. They're advised for the teen age set because parents can control how much money the kid has access to without having to give actual cash.

Also useful for wedding and graduation presents where someone is wanting to give a set amount without broadcasting the amount being given.
    Gliding Frost
    Dark Defenders
    Adult May 16, 2004
    Ancient October 2005

Thread Information