Thread: Armor

Default Armor

Hey all,
    I have a question about Armors and such. When you create a character you start out on that little island where you first pick a class. The NPC's all have some really nice looking armor there. The Giant warrior trainer has something that looks like leather and the guy in front of the building has on some really fancy plate. (the dwarves at the the dwarf city have some nice stuff also)The initial Mage trainer has a robe and hat on.I haven't seen anyone wearing any of this stuff in game yet. Is availible to Players?
    Lineage II C4 (current player, 8 month vet)
    Horizons - Human Warrior/Elf Scout
    WoW - (lvl 50 Dwarf Hunter)
    DAoC (lvl 50 Midgard Warrior)
    Dabbled in EQ2, CoH, Guild Wars

Default Re: Armor

There are some Dress Wears that are available to players - Tazoon, NR, Aug, Fela, Kira, Mah, Dark Forest and Commoners (I may be missing one or two there). Each have a different style or fashion and look differently on Males then Females and vice versa. Not sure if they look different on different races though. You can buy these formulae from the Fashion Designer in Kion's main complex. There may be some other NPC's to acquire those forms from, but I can't remember any others atm.
    Truth is absolution - Killswitch Engage
    Gusi: 100 lvls of ELAR deleted and crafting forte.
    Aquzon: 0/100 Draconic Crafter achieved in under 100 hours gameplay.
    Yuthakon: 31 Berserker and aspiring Constructor.
    Proud member of Strata on Order Realm

Quote Originally Posted by Torak101
    Hey all,
    I have a question about Armors and such. When you create a character you start out on that little island where you first pick a class. The NPC's all have some really nice looking armor there. The Giant warrior trainer has something that looks like leather and the guy in front of the building has on some really fancy plate. (the dwarves at the the dwarf city have some nice stuff also)The initial Mage trainer has a robe and hat on.I haven't seen anyone wearing any of this stuff in game yet. Is availible to Players?
    No, they aren't. The *only* piece of clothing you see that remotely resembles anything a player character can wear is the Scout trainers clothing and even her gear is special made.

It's a shame really but that's our lot.

Morogoth Drakul

yeah it is sad. some of the npc stuff looks nice and i would like it as dress armor.

Thread Information