Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: whats with the emblem equip slot?

Default Re: whats with the emblem equip slot?

the problem is, if you put too long of a timer, especially ona new quest that everyone is trying to complete.. there becomes a horrid amount of chars sitting around waiting for the mob to spawn.. instead of being able to run out.. search a bit.. and kill said mob..
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

I can equip the emblem, but I'm standing on a little pinkish/purple box now that says 'no asset'.

Well I talked to some NPCs and I think I may have hit on the beginning of a new quest series, but the 2nd step of the quest is either bugged or I have the wrong class :(

I am given the quest but it is disabled in my quest window and when I want to talk further to the npc i get the message 'nil is not online'.

I hate bugs. [:'(]
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Quote Originally Posted by snickel
    Well I talked to some NPCs and I think I may have hit on the beginning of a new quest series, but the 2nd step of the quest is either bugged or I have the wrong class [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-6.gif[/img]

I am given the quest but it is disabled in my quest window and when I want to talk further to the npc i get the message 'nil is not online'.

I hate bugs. [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-9.gif[/img]
    And now when i try it again i cannot even get the quest, npc asks me to assist him but no new window opens when I click on that (underlined) phrase. Could it be that only one player at one time can have that quest? Curious... and quite frustrating.

snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Yeah I saw someone with the pink box tonight -- little pink box between his feet that moved around there as he moved like it was glued there or something. Oddness.

Yea, bit of a bug there. My fault. The object thinks it should have a graphic to display (like armor or a weapon) when in fact it should not. It and the pink box for the Cedar Treantwood Totem are fixed in the next patch to Blight. My apologies.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

LOL, you think thats bad, the Lt. Vekh quest you get from Felian the trent gives you a pink box on your hand!

Also if your a two handed weapon user you can't hold a weapon when you equip this.

Jayne

Thread Information