Sarpedos,
I'm truly sorry that you were not able to complete the work on the manor house as you had planned. I can understand the level of disappointment that comes from such a drastic change of plans.
I'm happy to add your concern to our specific agenda.
I am curious about a few small points, however...
There are 23 world projects listed in this thread. To the best of my knowledge 3 are done. Was there no other world project that you could contribute to? Was the channel devoid of people that could assist you in finding another World Project? Were the remaining projects impossible for you get to? Wereyou on the World Projects channel, or did you juststumble across the work and very nicely decided to contribute?If you were not on the channel, was it because you didn't view it as necessary, or because you weren't aware of it? Did you voice your desire to do that work the following day in the channel? Was there anyone that you felt was an obstruction to allowing new people to build?(email me with that one please, noneed to flame here, even if deserved.)
Either reply here, or preferably, contact me in game and I'll discuss the issue with you.
I'll put the item on the agenda, as I said, but I would like a few more specifics on the problem. Your post have given me more information than the previous ones to go on, but still seems to define the problem more as a thing of perception, than a community issue. I'd like to have something a little more concrete to present to the community.
Thank you for taking the time to share your personal experience on this. I hope that we as a community can help to make things better for your Horizons experience.